M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find it hard to explain to people who don't know the vtx and 109 just how much work I have done to make the bike what it is. I was comparing the stock vtx retro to my vtx and thought I would show the changes. I am working on some mods for the 109 and look forward to showing off the new paint, chrome and polished items. Most people just walk by and if it isn't a Harley they just don't know how much work has gone into these bikes.

By the way this vtx will be for sale if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Very, very nice. I would love to own that work of art. :bigthumbsup: Whoever buys it's gonna own a real nice ride.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I can't wait to see what you going to do with the 109.... nice

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CW_M109R said:
I can't wait to see what you going to do with the 109.... nice
This was the first version back in May, I have since sold this paint set and in between painting other 109's I am trying to get my own finished.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
looks good brother. can't wait til mine gets in the lineup!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Very Nice I wish i had the tallent Of KILLER painting skills!! Keep Up The Good work! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
How much did you change the rake on the vtx? Im in lust with that bike but i am in love with my 109. are you planing on changing the rake on your 109 at all? In My opnion it went from an "Ugly average Betty" to a "Booyaaa knockout Selema Hayek"

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Latinrascal said:
How much did you change the rake on the vtx? Im in lust with that bike but i am in love with my 109. are you planing on changing the rake on your 109 at all? In My opnion it went from an "Ugly average Betty" to a "Booyaaa knockout Selema Hayek"
I have 6 degree trees on the vtx and a 21 inch front wheel but won't touch the rake on the 109. If all you do is trees you lose handling and I love the way the 109 handles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts