M109 Rider Forums banner

Take a look at what I am working on and tell me what you think

1K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  kbear 
#1 ·
Ok I decided to throw some of the panels on my bikes while I am working on other sets. PLEASE! keep in mind that these sets are wet sanded and very dull and I have not been able to find time to work on my own bike, but as you can see it will be very colorful and bold when done.

Anyone want to buy a VTX?

Don't judge the end results from these pictures, normally these would be boxed up while I am working on them, I just wanted to give you a hint of what is to come.

By the way the silver set will be for sale if the bike doesn't sell first.

From a black base -- to this

Then to this

Just wait until it is done!!!!

Anyone want to buy a VTX??

See less See more
#4 ·
complete and total crap!......just kidding :D :joke: got enough bikes? i'll post some pics of my bike as i paint it over the next few weeks to get your thoughts.
Can't wait to see the orange one when it's done. I was kind of curious how a wilder paint job might look on the 109. i'm going subtle with a few colors of pearl graphics overlaying the black.

#5 ·
BlkM109r said:
complete and total crap!......just kidding :D :joke: got enough bikes? i'll post some pics of my bike as i paint it over the next few weeks to get your thoughts.
Can't wait to see the orange one when it's done. I was kind of curious how a wilder paint job might look on the 109. i'm going subtle with a few colors of pearl graphics overlaying the black.
The more 109's I do the more I think it deserves an agressive paint job. It screams sport bike more than it does classic cruiser (like my vtx) and you can be very bold with the sport bike themes.

By the way did I mention the Tangerine / multi colored graphics also glow in the dark???

#8 ·
Nice work, well done. You should be proud of your abilities there.

Col

#9 ·
Lamonster said:
Paint on #1 looks great 8) except for the tank seem ::) , do that paint on tank #2 and you've got something. :bigthumbsup: You're doing good and you're pretty fast too. :doorag: :super:
I have removed some of the tanks seems but have found that you can't roll the suzuki seem like you can the vtx. So now I decided to either fill them or cut and weld and because of the time involved I don't do it unless it is order by the buyer.

G
#14 ·
I love all of them except the purple and orange multicolor. Makes me think the interior of a chucky cheese puked on your bike. Sorry.... But I love the silver and blue, and the solid orange. Really sharp looking. I'd like to see a silver 109 with an F-14 Theme on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.