M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
someone did a paint shop edit onto a m109r. Not my cup of tea but it was interesting. try the search you might be able to find it. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
I was going to do it until I found out that we cannot just "slip on" a pipe. The converter is in the lower pipe I believe, So you would have to get some after market pipes, hack them up, then slip them on. I was going to do it.... But it's just way too expensive right now. I was going to get the texas long gun, and do a two into one, but it would end up costing me like $1400. My parts guy got the middle finger on that one. But ask JR or Hal for sure.

·
Registered
770 Posts
One of my relatives put one on his tribute chopper. They added leds looks cool sounds ok. Personally wouldn't like on the 109.. 8)

·
Registered
287 Posts
I haven't seen those on a bike in person yet, but when I do you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be laughing and pointing as you drive by. :joke:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well not really what I'd go for, this bike needs to lose a few lbs so I don't have to, so I'll skip on this mod and go buy another hamburger

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Binary-speed said:
Well not really what I'd go for, this bike needs to lose a few lbs so I don't have to, so I'll skip on this mod and go buy another hamburger

I just noticed your Einstein tag line. One of my favorite lines has always been one of Einstein's as well. "After a lifetime of questioning authority, what happens, they give you authority."

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Even if you liked the look..how are you going to feel when driving past and someone points and crys:..."Oh look there's a TAILGUNNER!".

No one in the crowd (that you wanted to impress) realises, that's the manufacturers name for your exhaust and they're all looking at YOU!

·
Registered
158 Posts
jazzman said:
I just noticed your Einstein tag line. One of my favorite lines has always been one of Einstein's as well. "After a lifetime of questioning authority, what happens, they give you authority."
:D perspective is observed but very rarely do you meet someone or read something that can sum up the big picture in so few words :) Einstein had an amazing way to sum up reality and the big picture in so few words :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts