M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Not feelin it personally, but to each his own. If it turns your crank then do it.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
?????????????

wtf :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Dubai ??------ :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
:redfaced:.......I didn't even notice that. Actually it might work on a C109R.
LOL There are more bikes in the world besides M109R GR, I too can't look past our beautiful rides,,,,,,,,,,,I don't see any other bikes at all.............:a18:

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think it would be ok on a 2:1 exhaust but the 2:2 wouldn't look right. IMO. Cool looking and some even spin8)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I dig the idea but it should be done as a part of project. Otherwise its a waste.

Plus in Dubai they might figure a way to make it into a working Gatling gun exhaust. :joke:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Guys,

Has anyone tried one of these on a C109??
http://www.tailgunnerexhaust.com/

Do share ur experience. looks good, am thinking of getting one for my bike
Feedback if possible...

Nix
I have dynoed one on a VN900(Kawasaki 900) and it is loud as stink and does not produce as much power as I was hoping. They have internal blades that help swirl the air so the outer 'gun' part twists.

It's not my cup of tea, but works ok as exhaust, just not great!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I wouldnt put them on my bike. I think there kinda cool looking if its on a theme bike. Its your bike you do what turns you on. To each there on, you my not like my bike. I say if you like them, then buy them.:dontknow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts