M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you folks have some nice mods to the rear end but I just can't decide which way to go yet. The less back there the better. I emailed Clear Alternatives to see if they were working on anything and they said they have an intergrated tail light in production for the M now, probably be about a month until available. Waiting to see what it is like. I think the M would look great with no turn signals(i.e. intergrated in to the tail light) at least in the back. Then either side mount plate or Lamonsters plate bracket. What do you folks think?

G

·
I agree with you. Some of us just are impatient and could not wait for the aftermarket. I had an integrated turnsignal kit in my Roadstar and it was pretty cool. Three times the amount of LED's and it was brighter than my stock turn signals. Did a great job. Cleaned up the rear end as well. If you went with the new side mounted plate that Lamont is going to release soon that rear end would be super sweet.

·
Registered
516 Posts
OPUS said:
All you folks have some nice mods to the rear end but I just can't decide which way to go yet. The less back there the better. I emailed Clear Alternatives to see if they were working on anything and they said they have an intergrated tail light in production for the M now, probably be about a month until available. Waiting to see what it is like. I think the M would look great with no turn signals(i.e. intergrated in to the tail light) at least in the back. Then either side mount plate or Lamonsters plate bracket. What do you folks think?
I'm with you bro, I want it clean, a cowling with intergrated turn signals would rock! I'm calling Big Joe on tuesday (if I can get over my cold that just hit me like a freight train) to get that side mounter plate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts