M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gonna be riding to the tail of the dragon on the weekend of june 12. i have a couple people ridin with me. if any of yall wanna join let me know.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
OOink and i are leaving tommorow for the Dragon, will let ya know how it was. Looking forward to your next bike night, hopefully not as cold and windy this time! Still had a great time, Cya CJ :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bike night is planed for june 26 sat. i think the weather will be warmer at least. i guess i will start a thread for that soon.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
OOink and i are leaving tommorow for the Dragon, will let ya know how it was. Looking forward to your next bike night, hopefully not as cold and windy this time! Still had a great time, Cya CJ :bigthumbsup:
You guys are leaving on Wednesday? I thought you guys were coming in on the same day that we were. Or, are you so excited (like I am) that you lost track of time. I will start packing tonight. See you thursday.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Man, you guys have all the fun...wish I had the time to crash some of these rides:bigthumbsup: ...maybe when I retire.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
You guys are leaving on Wednesday? I thought you guys were coming in on the same day that we were. Or, are you so excited (like I am) that you lost track of time. I will start packing tonight. See you thursday.
Naw he got it right ,we plan on leaving wensday evening, stoping and geting some rooms abouit 1/2 way there and Arrive on thursday morinin and do some Scouting :D

Sorry Kamm , thats the weekend of the Spring meet in Stauton , Arent you Goin ?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Naw he got it right ,we plan on leaving wensday evening, stoping and geting some rooms abouit 1/2 way there and Arrive on thursday morinin and do some Scouting :D

Stopping 1/2 way and getting rooms, what are you guys, a ladies riding club?:joke:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Very Funny Steve! Bikes will be loaded in back of our trucks, just gonna get an early start goin there, cant check in till the pm, so will get there early and scope it out! Have fun tommorow on the Iron but run, just make sure you take your geritol with you and chase it down with a redbull!:joke:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts

Stopping 1/2 way and getting rooms, what are you guys, a ladies riding club?:joke:
I have to work Tommrow and we wanted to be fresh Tursday ,any way SOME ONE has to work to keep your Retirment checks comin :D

Be safe On your Iron Butt ,you mean ol coot :joke:

·
Registered
549 Posts

Sorry Kamm , thats the weekend of the Spring meet in Stauton , Arent you Goin ?
SISSY'S........ :D:D:D :-*:-*:-*

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry Kamm , thats the weekend of the Spring meet in Stauton , Arent you Goin ?[/QUOTE]

done the fall meet every year. dont think im gonna do spring too.
but i did not know that. i havent been keeping up with every thing on the forum lately. im sure there will be lots of photos. have fun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts