M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a few pic's and then some they sent me for free.... a for sure place to tear up the corners!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Eric great pictures - that third shot of you is your money shot - about 3/4's of rear tire off payment in the that turn is awesome - WAY TO GO

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eric great pictures - that third shot of you is your money shot - about 3/4's of rear tire off payment in the that turn is awesome - WAY TO GO
THANKS, :bigthumbsup: post urs up when you get them..... or didnt u order any??

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Great pictures, bro. I sure do hate that I missed you guys when y'all were down this way....maybe next time. All the pics are great; this one is my fav:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pictures, bro. I sure do hate that I missed you guys when y'all were down this way....maybe next time. All the pics are great; this one is my fav:

next yr before the VA meet we will be there again.......SO put it on your calendar, Ron and I are planning on it already!!

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Eric- Great pics!! I agree with Ron- that pic with you in the cornrer and that fat tire on edge...sweet.
Quick FYI- I'm secretly planning on going to the meet early next year to ride the Dragon with you guys! Have camera, will travel! :bigthumbsup:
Hmmm...LTT doesn't know yet so shhhhh......:D

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eric- Great pics!! I agree with Ron- that pic with you in the cornrer and that fat tire on edge...sweet.
Quick FYI- I'm secretly planning on going to the meet early next year to ride the Dragon with you guys! Have camera, will travel! :bigthumbsup:
Hmmm...LTT doesn't know yet so shhhhh......:D
Your really trying to get me divorced aren't you.. :D... Hell i'd love to do that trip if it's feasible for me.. we will see..

Great pics Eric :bigthumbsup:
Thanks! THE MORE THE BETTER!!! :bigthumbsup: Without divorce paperwork OF COURSE! ;)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Your really trying to get me divorced aren't you.. :D... Hell i'd love to do that trip if it's feasible for me.. we will see..

Great pics Eric :bigthumbsup:
Man that would be awesome if you could make that trip!!! I am hoping to make the meet next year. I kick myself every year I can't make it so I'm going to try extra hard and try to be extra good this next year. :D

If you guys need that information for those cabins we stayed in let me know or you may want to check out the place that Ooinkk stayed at this past time. It's an awesome place and is in a good location to hit some of the roads down in GA and still make it back at a good hour!! The only problem with that place is that they do hold a lot of club functions such as car clubs and such so if there is something going on the time you are wanting to be there you might as well bank on it being packed.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

I like this one!!! :bigthumbsup:

They've got one of me almost just like it and I keep forgetting to go on and buy the freaking thing. :doh:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
Awesome pics Eric. Makes a guy want to head down there and ride tomorrow. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I hope I can make it there some day.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man that would be awesome if you could make that trip!!! I am hoping to make the meet next year. I kick myself every year I can't make it so I'm going to try extra hard and try to be extra good this next year. :D

If you guys need that information for those cabins we stayed in let me know or you may want to check out the place that Ooinkk stayed at this past time. It's an awesome place and is in a good location to hit some of the roads down in GA and still make it back at a good hour!! The only problem with that place is that they do hold a lot of club functions such as car clubs and such so if there is something going on the time you are wanting to be there you might as well bank on it being packed.
Thanks Chad, I will for sure get ahold of you or Rob for the info...Or we may get with Jamie (lynnj) he has friends we met that have a bed a breakfast, and that will depend on the location.. Will be great to see ya at both!!

Awesome pics Eric. Makes a guy want to head down there and ride tomorrow. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Wished I lived that close to be able to do that whenever I could... :bigthumbsup:

Nice pics.:bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I hope I can make it there some day.
thanks, its worth the trip!

nice pics killboy is without a doubt the best photographer on the dragon
for sure! :bigthumbsup:

I'm in love with that road!!!!!
yea its as awesome road for sure!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts