M109 Rider Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Wow sorry that I opened this can, but I am pretty frustrated with the light.. Oh well I think I going to get some new toys for the bike so thats always a plus.

·
Registered
16,258 Posts
Wow sorry that I opened this can, but I am pretty frustrated with the light.. Oh well I think I going to get some new toys for the bike so thats always a plus.
Don't be sorry. It's good for others to know there are issues w/ these things. But I hope not w/ the one I'm getting, lol :pray:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I also got a cheap one from ebay, it came in a CA box but I'm not sure if it was theirs or not. It only worked for one ride, I emailed CA and they told me to send it to them, they sent me a brand new one of theirs and it's been working now for a couple months, knock, knock.

·
Registered
300 Posts
i am all for standing up against the money hungry, crap selling companies! there is no reason that they cant make a decent lite. with all of the R&D money they spend and the technology these days what excuses could there possibly be, and yes i know, they have thousands:-[

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I also got a cheap one from ebay, it came in a CA box but I'm not sure if it was theirs or not. It only worked for one ride, I emailed CA and they told me to send it to them, they sent me a brand new one of theirs and it's been working now for a couple months, knock, knock.
they did "rework" there new lights but they have not been proven yet to my knowledge.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
they did "rework" there new lights but they have not been proven yet to my knowledge.
Nope, they are still crap. I just got my second one replaced in May and it had burned a 1/4 of the LEDs out by the end of June. I am done with CA.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Nope, they are still crap. I just got my second one replaced in May and it had burned a 1/4 of the LEDs out by the end of June. I am done with CA.
wow i wonder if they are just using cheap LEDs or if it is a circuit load issue...:dontknow:

i have one of these type lights on the SV and have had no problems at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Evening guys,
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Widi and i am from Indonesia. I happen to be in charge of maintaining my boss' M109R. Since this bike is very rare in my country, only 3 in total, i have some difficulties searching for the parts. Right now, i am searching for its beaver tail. Does anyone happen to have one?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts