M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on all Washington state and beyond riders to the Highland Fling and ride at Tacoma Motorsports. Sign in from 0800 to 1000 (am) Sunday April 25th, music, drawing, door prizes 50/50, free coffee and doughnuts, $750 grand prize and a great ride. This is the 26th Annual ride event, don't miss it as this is one of the BEST rides in Washington.

See you there!:doorag:

Address: 4701 Center st, Tacoma Wa
Time: 8:00am to all day

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try to do that, I will definately have them up on the suzukiownersclub.org site under chapter #119 Tacoma. If I can't get them to post here. :dontknow: (I suck at posting pics in here):dontknow:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ridin for Rover this weekend?

Pasco Pete...I went last year on my 9 and wanna go this year....looks like I better get ready...I live in Pasco also. Maybe Ill see you out there

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hey Bruiser, where you at in Pasco? I'm between Road 68 and Road 100. I'm meeting another 9'er (Your Hero) at the Rover run on Sunday. If you want, we can meet up and ride over there together. Let me know.

Pete

·
Registered
947 Posts
Nice! Mine's a black '08. If you want, give me a call tomorrow morning and we can head down to Full Throttle together. Otherwise, I'll see you there. Look for the black with green flames. That's not my bike but I'll be somewhere very close to there.

Pete
521-2561

·
Registered
303 Posts
I think i may try to get up there. Look for the tall guy on a grey fat tired 9!

·
Registered
303 Posts
How was it? I didn't get up there till 12.. Stayed for about a hour and got bored and rode..

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The ride was awesome, if you left at 12 you missed us all coming back from the ride. Mine was the only 9 on the ride, and I was bored riding with anyone but my Hyabusa buddies. There is a fundraiser at RMC this thursday, I should be able to be there as this is such a tragic event that has realy shocked all of us who know **** and his workers. Ride or drive, bicycle or take the bus, but please let everyone you know about this opportunity to help in a small way with the Owens grief.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts