M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This appears to give a cleaner line look but I'm not convinced that it would be visible. I am also considering putting on new risers and don't know if that would help or hinder vision.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I have Rivco Risers and have no problem seeing the Tach but when you are driving midday on bright sunny days it's hard to see your blinker or any other warning lights for that matter. The Tach RPM is always visible.

I always make a habit of canceling my blinkers twice.

Really a nice mod and cleans up the bike well.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
You don't have to even think twice about doing this mod! IT IS WELL WORTH IT. Cleans up the bars and really changes to looks of the bike. I highly recommend! :p

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I've seen a couple of these mods (I actually sat on the bikes and I could plainly see the tach on both bikes). I would like to do this mod to my bike, but I'm a bit leary of just hacking away at things without a clear cut plan on how to go about it. I've been begging someone to do a step by step how to...that would certainly make it easier.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.