M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!

It's extremely narrow jams we have here in Moscow, so I did not put Tsukayu hard bags on my C.
But, i have seen very practical swing arm bag on my frends HD softail.
like this one
Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

Have you any experience with some bags like this?

·
Registered
345 Posts
They look cool. I just wondering how much stuff you could put in it. Would be great if i could put a jacket in there :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I run the jumbo strong bags and my bike is wider at the mirrors then the bags.

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Victor I have seen videos of how you guys ride in traffic you would knock them off:joke:

If you rode like that here, somebody would run you over. They don't look out for bikes at all. Some states you can ride between the cars, but if you did that where I live, then somebody would open their door just to watch you wreck. There's also a lot more streetlights here, because most drivers aren't smart enough to navigate round-a-bouts.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that's my video

If you rode like that here, somebody would run you over. They don't look out for bikes at all. Some states you can ride between the cars, but if you did that where I live, then somebody would open their door just to watch you wreck. There's also a lot more streetlights here, because most drivers aren't smart enough to navigate round-a-bouts.
It's me on video.
It's absolutely legal for lane sharing in Russia.

Stupid idiots looking only forward like through optic fiber widely spread over the world.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
my ride))

Victor I have seen videos of how you guys ride in traffic you would knock them off:joke:

Hahaha. Thats my old slow ride video

Now I never record new videos. Unknown people capture me on road and sending a link.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I run the jumbo strong bags and my bike is wider at the mirrors then the bags.
I cant very low when overtaking or changing the lane. I'll lose may hard bags at first hour)

It's another thing when your bike wide in handle bar and bags, than when only in the handlebars.

So, i'm looking for small practical swingarm bag for rain suit and some small things

·
Registered
373 Posts
Just gotta say that is nuts, a number of times it seems there were a few cagers that were not happy with the lane sharing :)
Not sure how import taxes or such would effect the price but might take a look at Leatherup.com and see if they have any bags like that.
Think another company is fox creek leather, http://www.foxcreekleather.com/products/1016-leather-swing-arm-bag
Might also look at sissy bar bags and travel / Roll bags as those would set on the sissy bar and possibly the passenger seat.
Just a couple of other options to look at.
John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts