M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Bros
Be aware that Mr James McCoy, member of this forum and owner of the company The Real Mc Coy's Cyclesworks ([URL="http://www.realmccoyscycleworks.com/contact.html)"]http://www.realmccoyscycleworks.com/contact.html) [/URL]
is an individual who you should not trust at all. He is a just a lier and swindler.
Almost 10 months ago i have ordered pipes from him. He ask me to pay in advance.
Since this time I just heard excuses and bullsh***. Last few months he usualy just ignored my emails. After harsh emails and phonecalls exchange some weeks ago, he prommised that he will sent my money back. And nothing...no money, no pipes, no explanations.
So be aware thay this guy is an *******:cus:!!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
seems like I have heard this befor. You have been a member for a long time have you not been reading all the posts? sorry ya got screwed but this has been out there for a long time.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yep, McCoy is a major douchbag, loser. Needs his ass kicked; bad.

·
Registered
263 Posts
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

All agree'd but I would love to have one of his pipes. Its ashame

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I can't feel sorry for folks anymore, there's countless stories and posts warning people. And why pay up front? Only pay when it's ready to ship for someone like that. You hold the chips in a bargain like that, not him

·
Registered
547 Posts
I am tired of reading about the dumb asses that keep sending him money. This has gone on long enough they knew what they were getting into and deserve what they get. Every once in a while McCoy surprises someone and actually sends something out, but for the most part he is a scammer, pure and simple

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I am tired of reading about the dumb asses that keep sending him money. This has gone on long enough they knew what they were getting into and deserve what they get. Every once in a while McCoy surprises someone and actually sends something out, but for the most part he is a scammer, pure and simple
:agree::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
will someone please pass the salt, this seems like it will be a long thread. :nojoke:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
bump:pop::bdh:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Here is yet another reason to stick with the big exhaust companies, they have them in stock. These fly by night folks depend on their pre-fab people, chromers, etc. If they cannot afford to go into business, don't give them yours. Don't buy and wait, if they don't have it in stock buy something else.

One other thing. Pay with a credit card or pay pal no matter whom you do business with.

Just one man's opinion. Yours may vary.

Doc

1 - 20 of 56 Posts