M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if there is any interest in helping me plan a ride weekend in SW WI for next summer.
There is some great roads and it would be close for MN,WI,IL and IA
Maybe get together this fall and find a hotel and plan some routes.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I've done a lot of riding South of Prairie on the Iowa side on The Great river Road. Some nice curves and beautiful scenery (Pike's Peak State Park) A ride in the Fall to view the leaves would be awesome. Just a thought. I'll keep an eye on this post as this does sound like a fun ride.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
That could be something that I'd be up for.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am actually thinking about doing some scouting this area and checking out a hotel on Oct 2nd and 3rd. This hotel . I was thinking if anyone else is interested we can meet there for the evening of the 2nd and then ride over to The Slimy Crud Run the next morning. They have some rooms available and they are bike friendly from talking with them.
Let me know if you would be interested in doing this and we can share some rooms. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree on summer ending way to quick....i guess we'll have to look foward to june all winter......LOL
Why had you taken them off ?
on those long 1000 mile days, I had a little ringing in my ears. No more long trips planned for a while. And I bought a trailer to pull it down next June.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
508 Posts
on those long 1000 mile days, I had a little ringing in my ears. No more long trips planned for a while. And I bought a trailer to pull it down next June.:bigthumbsup:
That's cool JD, so you're gonna tow the bike instead of the bike towing a trailer ? Have a good fall season. :bigthumbsup:

Take care !
Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts