M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if there is any interest in helping me plan a ride weekend in SW WI for next summer.
There is some great roads and it would be close for MN,WI,IL and IA
Maybe get together this fall and find a hotel and plan some routes.

:dontknow:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Count me in... Hopefully I'll still have the 9 by then.

Going around Lake Michigan next weekend! Leaving Milwaukee, going around the UP and down the LP and back around Chicago! Should be right around 950 miles. Should be fun... Pray for sunshine!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Count me in... Hopefully I'll still have the 9 by then.

Going around Lake Michigan next weekend! Leaving Milwaukee, going around the UP and down the LP and back around Chicago! Should be right around 950 miles. Should be fun... Pray for sunshine!:bigthumbsup:
Have fun bro and ride safe

·
Registered
189 Posts
Up for That.

I'd be up for that. Count me in too.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also posted this in the MN page.

I am actually thinking about doing some scouting this area and checking out a hotel on Oct 2nd and 3rd. This hotel . I was thinking if anyone else is interested we can meet there for the evening of the 2nd and then ride over to The Slimy Crud Run the next morning. They have some rooms available and they are bike friendly from talking with them.
Let me know if you would be interested in doing this and we can share some rooms. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'll be back in the Dubuque area for the next couple weeks, I plan on taking the bike with me. Post your ph# or pm it to me and I'll give a jingle. I know I can't do anything Sunday (My sister was diagnosed with throat cancer and we are having a benefit with an auction and stuff for her and her family on Sunday) But if they have everything set up by Sat. I might be able to get a ride in Saturday afternoon/evening. My # is 574-383-1768. We'll see what the weekend brings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts