M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opened the mail box this a.m. to discover a Suzuki Survey......Usually I toss surveys but considering the joy from my new toy I thought I'd take the time and complete it....there is a section where you can enter comments and I used it to thank Suzuki for the modern and innovative design they gave the 109. Like every other rider on this board I think the "joy of ownership" for all of us, is just beginning. As new accessories become available and the creativity of owners in fabing one off custom parts becomes more apparent, there are going to be some really cool and nasty creations evolving. "The Show Has Just Begun" :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
bob109 said:
there is a section where you can enter comments " :) :) :) :)
I used that spot to tell them thanks for not giving me the spinner wrench in my tool kit that the book sed was there.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
George C said:
I used that spot to tell them thanks for not giving me the spinner wrench in my tool kit that the book sed was there.
They mailed me a free one right to the front doorstep.....I have no bitches!

·
Registered
195 Posts
bob109 said:
They mailed me a free one right to the front doorstep.....I have no bitches!
they are mailing me one to after i had to call them and tell them about it :bigthumbsup:

G

·
I got my survey today too. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but if it is like the surveys we get here at the dealership (Ford) good scores are essential for the dealer as incentives for dealers are partially based on these scores. Believe it or not these surveys do make a difference sometimes.

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
I received mine today.  I think I will attach a letter to it telling them that they have built a great bike, but there have been some issues out there.  The biggest one is that most of the dealers don't know @@it about the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts