M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I'm interested in seeing how well the headlights work. I've yet to see many LEDs that throw light very far. I guess they have come up with something better than the Luxeon technology. I imagine the headlight shield glass would have to be a powerful lens to focus the light.

·
Registered
158 Posts
:D I like it :D

The raw figures are 1100cc, 24 valves, 180 horses and a motor reportedly turbine-like smooth. The motor is an engineering masterpiece akin to the miniaturized sophistication of a Swiss watch and the aluminium fairing, electrically-adjustable windscreen, LED headlights, adjustable handlebars, built-in GPS navigation just add to the high-tech cred.

I like the power!!! and it looks like an easy to maneuver bike, good addition if you are looking for 2 types of bikes, this one is more for the sport side of me and the 109 well this doesn't even compete, but it does look good on power and since I'm directionally challenged I like the built in GPS :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice for the crotch-rocket crowd. Don't they already have the Hayabusa? It would be cool if Suzuki did as Honda did with the Valkyrie and incorporated it into a cruiser chassis.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I like it for the same simple reason as why I like my M109R....It's different.
I've always been a fan of smooth supple power. I'd love to see something like this hit the market. Would I give up my 9 for it? HELL NO! But I'd add that to the garage...$$$$<---when that was in better supply.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i like 180 hp, i like 6 cyl...don't care much for the looks though.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Great idea, but why not put that power in an impresive cruiser, and maybe they will, just a little fugly as far as I'm concerned. The Busa is a lot more sexy and stylish...This bike needs some style...

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I love the bike, but why does Suzuki insist on picking the worst motorcycle names on the market.
I love the 109, but "Boulevard"?
I love the look of the Stratosphere, but not keen on the names they attach. That would be a debadgger for sure....

G

·
IT guy - Who's concept is that? That's cool...

I would also like to see what Yamaha finally does for the VMax revamp...
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
BlackCherry said:
I like it! :bigthumbsup:

I like the VTX Techno Concept bike better however. :D :D :D

Ok BlackCherry is this for real?

Now if this was for real I'd only eat 1 meal a day for a year :D lose 300lbs but I'd have that bike and all its bells and whistles :bigthumbsup: :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts