M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CALLED SUZUKI YESTERDAY ABOUT THE SPANNER WRENCH BEING LEFT OUT OF MY TOOL KIT. THEY TOLD ME THEY SENT YOU A NOTICE TO ALL THE DEALERSHIPS TELLING THEM TO MARK THIS OUT OF THE MANUAL. THIS WAS APRIL 28TH, 2006. BOTTOM LINES IS IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR BIKE AFTER APRIL 28TH, YOU GET NO FREE SPANNER WRENCH. SINCE I BOUGHT MY M109 JULY 7TH, YOU GUESSED IT, NO FREE WRENCH. I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO BREAK DOWN AND SPEND THE $5 AND BUY IT MYSELF.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I bought my 9 on 5/13 and received two bulletins with it.  One about how to add and check the oil and one telling the dealer to mark out the mention of a spanner wrench in the owners manual.   It's a nice bike and the price is fair but come on Suzuki.  How much can a spanner wrench set you back?  Pennies? Duh...  ::)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Man what a coincidence. I talked to them yesterday about getting one. Same responce. I told them my owners manual is not marked out and they should honor what the manual states. He said a bulletin went out to all the dealers and it is there problem if it is not blocked out. He called my dealer to find out (I'm on hold while he is chatting with the dealer!) and the dealer said they never got such a bulletin. So now my dealer says he will get me one and it only has cost me about $10.00 for the phone call !! LOL :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts