M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called Suzuki customer service today and spoke to him about the oil leakage problem from over fill. He was unaware the owners were having this problem. He called my dealer (no name please) so I have to take my ride back in next monday. Thinks I will purchase some filter cleaner, clean up the filter and housing and reenstall it so I can ride the rest of this week. I am hoping suzuki will notify dealers of this ongoing problem. Would'nt that be nice!

·
Registered
817 Posts
oldfart said:
I am hoping suzuki will notify dealers of this ongoing problem. Would'nt that be nice!
I saw the TSB they sent to all the dealers. Don't believe everything you hear from minumum wage phone babysitters, okay?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply guys. Is'nt it interesting how things get around. Customers, dealers, etc. Thanks again for filling my clip on my 45.

Reed

·
Registered
30 Posts
wanted is prob right told my dealer about the service alert.said they never recieved one.also told me they dont even have a service manual for the bike yet.i know i orderd one and they told me that suzuki has changed the companythat does the printing on them and its currently 5-6 weeks behind.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't imagine a dealer selling bikes without the shop manual. It seems to me that Suzuki would send them out with the first delivery of bikes. Or am I sucking air? Someone posted on here that Suzuki has the manuals in stock.
Good luck.

·
Registered
817 Posts
oldfart said:
I can't imagine a dealer selling bikes without the shop manual. It seems to me that Suzuki would send them out with the first delivery of bikes. Or am I sucking air? Someone posted on here that Suzuki has the manuals in stock.
Good luck.
I have mine, and lots of other people have them too. I don't think the dealer's being straight up here. Wow -- that'd be a first, wouldn't it? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts