M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm gauging interest on a proposed 109R vs Vrod day at Moroso raceway/dragstrip.

Got into a little bit with some guys on the Vrod forums. Partly my fault, partly not. At any rate. Things are smoothed over now
and I have opened some dialogue with a few Vrod guys that think they will SMOKE the 109r.

They are interested in meeting up with some 109rs at Moroso for a friendly race day. I was asked to pass it on in here. I think it would
be a blast all around as we can go head to head with the vaunted Vrod. I believe they will get a half dozen to a dozen guys with their Vrods there.
Anyone interested in doing this? We can make a day/afternoon of it. Barbq, beers, babes, and racing! It's not gonna be a testosterone fest, it will be a friendly
race day and a chance to meet some fellow riders of our bikes and the Vrod.

Anyone else interested?

Brian

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I dont think any truly stock HD's exist. Everyone I know that has bought or dreamt of buying one always has a list of things from the wish book they are getting immediately!!
I was the same way when i was considering one.

Good luck and let us know the results either way

·
Registered
702 Posts
J R

nice job letting us all hear the voices of experience and reason.

the best part of this is the anticipation of the next hot aftermarket stuff for the m109s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts