M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a survey from Suzuki in the mail yesterday. It's specifically concerning the M109R... why I bought it, what other bikes I was looking at when I bought it, etc. It says in the letter that came with it that they will send a leather M109R ball cap for responding :bigthumbsup: Maybe I'll see the cap before Christmas, if it's anything like the jackets :confused:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Survey?????????????????????? What survey? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I received the survey also. I hope when we get our caps that they will be LARGE enough to fit our heads! Remember all the troubles we had with the sizes of the jacket. :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Also got my survey yesterday! The letter states I'll get a handsome leather Boulevard cap for completing and returning the survey. Thank god they didn't ask for a hat size :eek: :eek: :eek: :I had to return 2 jackets and finally got the right size on the third one :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the cap... I was going to throw that survey out...

It says quote " we will send you a handsome leather boulevard cap."

I hope it is the quality of the jackets...

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I got that survey too. In the write in section I commented on the clunky shifting and the precedure on how to fill the radiator fluid.

I used person who posted on this board's example of drilling a hole in the side and putting on a cap. Saying that this is a great idea and why should I have to take off the gas tank to fill the radiator and what a stupid design idea that was.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
bob109 said:
Also got my survey yesterday! The letter states I'll get a handsome leather Boulevard cap for completing and returning the survey. Thank god they didn't ask for a hat size :eek: :eek: :eek: :I had to return 2 jackets and finally got the right size on the third one :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Folks:
I had to do a search to find this original post of August 25, 2006! That is when I completed my survey form and expected to receive my Boulevard Ball Cap shortly thereafter. Shortly thereafter turned out to be a 6 month wait as the cap finally arrived the 28th of February 2007 :eek:
I could have sworn I'd seen some horse sh-t in my driveway when the snow melted! It must have been from the Pony Express riders horse that delivered the cap :D :D :D
The handsome leather Boulevard cap is actually a cloth cap with leather beak/brim!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well...... since you and your tight-knit, tight-lipped clan won't talk about anything cutting-edge, all we have to talk about is the same old stuff. You have no one but yourself to blame :doh: :joke:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
I thought we were done with the "I finally got my hat" threads about a month and a half ago....guess not :joke:here we go again......now if someone could just start a JSD,an oil overfill,and a which pipe to buy thread.....we'll have it all going again....lol :joke:
Now Perry be nice :D We know that you'er the only one on this board that has read all 10031 topics and 146,520 posts and responded to everyone of them :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Perry..... Is it that time of the month again? :joke: :D

Trouble-is---- 33 degrees according to your signature billboard..... You need to move, I'm fixinda ride home and it's in the 80's :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts