M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
It looks like really crappy tattoo art. I like the company. I was actually in contact with them last year about a M109r Grille. I was going to send them mine as a template, but they wouldn't keep up the dialog, so I didn't bother.

-Josh

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like really crappy tattoo art. I like the company. I was actually in contact with them last year about a M109r Grille. I was going to send them mine as a template, but they wouldn't keep up the dialog, so I didn't bother.

-Josh
got a pic of yours we can see

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
If I could get the measurements I could cut some custom grills to be chromed or powder-coated.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
compared to some of the other aftermarket grills i have seen, this one actually looks pretty good. and for $75 it is a pretty good deal.

interesting to see what the other styles will look like in july.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I don't think they will be $75. This price is "just a preview of what they will be selling". Right now, they have a bunch for the M90 and they run about $120 each. I have no idea, is the M90 the same grill size as the M109? Maybe a dumb question but I never thought about it.

I would guess they would be in the $150 range + shipping.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
I don't think they will be $75. This price is "just a preview of what they will be selling". Right now, they have a bunch for the M90 and they run about $120 each. I have no idea, is the M90 the same grill size as the M109? Maybe a dumb question but I never thought about it.

the ebay auction description says that depending on the finish you choose will determine the price. the one up for sale now is polished not chrome.

for $75 it is not bad. $120-$150 might be decent depending on quality of the product and how well it mounts. but if you want a mesh design, you can make your own for far less money. making a mesh grill cover would only take about $20 worth of mesh material from online suppliers.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
dose it fit on m109r or its only for m90
the pic in the ebay add showed it on a 109.

i think id get it and paint it black, you would only notice it if your looking. thats how i like it. its the small things that set you apart from the crowd.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
got a pic of yours we can see
Mine's just the typical polished aluminum with the "M109R" script in the center. I was looking for a cool "spiderweb" designed grille, and they have a few decent web style grilles, but they didn't have the dimensions for our bikes.

-Josh

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

:agree:ebay ad says that we are not bidding on the grill just a look at whats to come next month

1 - 15 of 15 Posts