M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just filled out the Suzuki customer survey I received today. The letter indicated I would receive a leather m109 cap for filling out the survey. Has anyone received their cap yet?

·
Registered
443 Posts
What Survey?????????????????????????? :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I filled mine out yesterday but i don't recall seeing anything in the envelope about a free hat I guess i'll wait and see if they send me one

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have 2 of these Leather Boulevard Caps, me likes them!

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
no man....I sent mine in tomorrow and received the cap last week................although it did cause a rip in the space time continuum which will cause the universe to implode sometime tomorrow. nice knowin y'all :D :D :joke: :D :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
sixshooter said:
I filled mine out yesterday but i don't recall seeing anything in the envelope about a free hat I guess i'll wait and see if they send me one
The last line of info on the top of the form contained the statement on the cap! There was no separate sheet of paper containing the information. I almost overlooked it myself and caught it as I was answering the first question on the form. I'm sure all the forms are the same so I think it safe to say that if you answered and returned the survey you can expect a cap :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
BlkM109r said:
i think we all get them at the same time. Got mine today, 8.25.06, purchased bike 3.20.06
I think your right! They did a mass mailing to all owners of record. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts