M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.
Just stombeld over this really nice site. Im from Denmark and where I live the M109R have a differet modelname.
Its the same bike but its called VZR1800K6 Intruder. I have used lots of time looking at pictures and dreaming.
Well tomorow its my time to get up on a brand new m109r....Jihaaaaa. Life is beuatiful....I will upload some pictures soon. By the way, im really sure that my bike is unike. Only 3 bikes has been delivered for sale where I live, and ive bought the second.... :D

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Cool :bigthumbsup: Glad you found us. Post some picture of you and the bike where you live. That would be great. :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hello DK_ Madsen,
I live in Nürnberg Germany and the Suzuki dealer here (and Nürnberg is no little city either) has only became 2 1800´s this year one black one and one silver one. I have the silver one. They reserved 4 for this year but Suzuki Germany isn´t sure if they will get the other two or not and if so it will probably be in September ::) In germany there are only the two colors offered the violet/blue isn´t even in the program this year. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I love mine. I haven´t decieded what all I am going to change on it except the licence plate is going to be mounted on the side, a sissy bar and a windshield are the first things on the list and as time goes by I am sure there will be other odds and ends :bigthumbsup: Heres a picture of it now but eventhing is stock at the moment.

·
Registered
411 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
looks just like mine except the gigantic tag.congrats and enjoy that bad boy!!!!
ppridgen, and thats the sad part of the story (the tags) the ones I have on the M109 are the smallest allowed over here. I used to have an VS800 and the tags that were on that yours or my wife for that matter could have baked cookies in the oven on it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats on the bike. I like the name, 1800K6 Intruder but M109R has a nice ring to it. Wow, how do you put a side mount on that plate?
www.hellrisercustoms.com/oychoppa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts