M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I've search the site and I have been trying to get some info regarding the Suzuki Gel Seat Full Cut. What I am looking for is does this give you more leg room. I read the add regarding the seat but what I would like to know is the claim true. It states that you get about 1-2 inches more of leg room.

Is there any truth to the claim? Thanks! And you you smart a$$e$ out there...I do know how to use the search feature on the site! :D

Stay safe and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I was going to be a smart ass, but since you know how to use the search engine I guess I won't be :eek:

Yes it gives more room - best part is it gives more seat and stability for any passengers you may have.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
2"?? Not sure but it definitely does give more room. Passenger seat is WAY bigger and better than stock.

Worth the $.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Gel seat will push you back a little further. Personally I like to ride with my heels on the pegs. I find it quite a bit more comfortable than with the middle of my boot on the peg. It stretches me out a bit more too.

·
Registered
595 Posts
It is MUCH more comfortable than the stock seat.....I've ridden 350 miles in it without squirming. The regular has thick foam in the seat back to push you forward closer to the gas tank/foot pegs. The full cut has a thinner seat back and allows you to sit a few inches further back with more leg room to the pegs. Some people even prefer it to the overpriced Corbin seat!

I am 5' 11" and the full cut seat is PERFECT.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is MUCH more comfortable than the stock seat.....I've ridden 350 miles in it without squirming. The regular has thick foam in the seat back to push you forward closer to the gas tank/foot pegs. The full cut has a thinner seat back and allows you to sit a few inches further back with more leg room to the pegs. Some people even prefer it to the overpriced Corbin seat!

I am 5' 11" and the full cut seat is PERFECT.
Syco,

Thanks I happen to be 5'11 1/2" myself. That sounds good. Thanks to everyone for the info! A new gel seat is in my furture! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bought the Suzuki Gel seat and it was definately better than the stock seat, but I still felt that there was something better out there! Through the forum, I kept hearing about Baldylatino and how great his seats were. I made the contact and 3 weeks later, I was riding on a custom Baldylatino seat that by far was superior to the Gel seat. If you are looking for a better seat and want to kick up the looks of your bike a notch, you really need to contact this guy. His prices are about the same as the gel seat or even a little bit cheaper. Best part, you select what you want your seat to look like! I went with the memory foam and I would recommend it over the gel seat. My ass is much happier now after long trips!

Rowdy1

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I have the full cut and it is MUCH better than the stock seat. The passenger seat has more padding and is larger as well. Overall it is a good investment in comfort and since I have the carbon fiber version it is also better on the eyes.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Bought the Suzuki Gel seat and it was definately better than the stock seat, but I still felt that there was something better out there! Through the forum, I kept hearing about Baldylatino and how great his seats were. I made the contact and 3 weeks later, I was riding on a custom Baldylatino seat that by far was superior to the Gel seat. If you are looking for a better seat and want to kick up the looks of your bike a notch, you really need to contact this guy. His prices are about the same as the gel seat or even a little bit cheaper. Best part, you select what you want your seat to look like! I went with the memory foam and I would recommend it over the gel seat. My ass is much happier now after long trips!

Rowdy1
Thank you man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts