M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the line with the local Dealership - I have had the Full Cut Gel Seat on order ever since it came out and now they tell me it's on back order until Feb or 2007 :dontknow:

Anyone know where I can get one right now???

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
ORDERED MINE FROM ONEIDA SUZUKI LAST WEEK, IT WILL BE HERE WEDNESDAY ACCORDING TO UPS

whoops sorry for the all caps

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
BlkM109r said:
ORDERED MINE FROM ONEIDA SUZUKI LAST WEEK, IT WILL BE HERE WEDNESDAY ACCORDING TO UPS

whoops sorry for the all caps
Thats for the plain?? I am in the same boat as Austin... ordered mine a couple months ago and every time it is supposed to show up they call Suzi only to be informed of another 2 weeks slip.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I tried to get a plain and could not wait. I decided to get the carbon look full cut gel. I really like the look of it.

Sledzep

·
Registered
775 Posts
if you were in gulfport i would say go to my dealer. i bought mine off the shelf and know for a fact he still has plenty sitting there. or least did when i was in there friday

·
Registered
237 Posts
sledzep01 said:
I tried to get a plain and could not wait. I decided to get the carbon look full cut gel. I really like the look of it.

Sledzep
Sled,

Any pics of yours with the whole seat on?

Bob

·
Registered
476 Posts
Got mine through an ebay store, go into m109r scroll to the bottom and look at the different stores. Had mine ordered from the dealer who said it was on back order, got the one from ebay for $20 less even with shipping and had it in 3 days.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
BlkM109r said:
mine was the carbon, full cut. not the plain version. Sorry for any confusion
BlkM109R, please let me know if your happy with Oneida and your seat when it comes in... I am tired of waiting and pretty much ready to change my order for the carbon fiber.

Thanks

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
got my full cut carbon gel seat today. Only got to ride a few miles but it seems tons better than the stock seat. more room at the front of the seat, padding is lower. more room to stretch out now. If i had the forward controls any more forward, i wouldn't be able to reach them. I'm 6' tall, long legs, and i think it fits great. Overall fit of the seat to the bike could be better. Seems to be a gap between the seat and solo cover.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
BlkM109r said:
got my full cut carbon gel seat today. Only got to ride a few miles but it seems tons better than the stock seat. more room at the front of the seat, padding is lower. more room to stretch out now. If i had the forward controls any more forward, i wouldn't be able to reach them. I'm 6' tall, long legs, and i think it fits great. Overall fit of the seat to the bike could be better. Seems to be a gap between the seat and solo cover.
Thanks for the feedback! I am very happy to hear it gives you more leg room.... that is something I was looking for!
Not real happy to hear about the gap though... How bad is it?

I talked to the stealer again yesterday and was informed that they expect my plain full cut to hit the shop on 11-17. I will call them today and tell them if it doesnt show up to cancel it and I will order from Onieda.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
well you'll see it Saturday at the track, but it doesn't sit snug. 1/8" to as much as 3/16" in one spot. hoping after it rides with my 200lbs on it for awhile it'll "conform"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts