M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have asked you guys earlier, but after seeing this bike, and lurking on this sight for 2 weeks, I am ready to take the plunge. Wifey is not happy.

Has anyone gone through Suzuki Finance? I know the bike will not be paid off at the monthly rates their quoting, but after a year or so I will be able to put more onto the monthly payment.

Can you believe my wife said the only way I could get it was if I sold my 82 Z28. The audasity!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
If you take advantage of the low payments...the key is paying it down quick and or trade the bike in 3 or so years...you'll have little or no negative equity and
you can slide into a new one...when your warranty expires (if you buy one). I put some cash down and got it to 99.00 bucks a month but I will send more sometimes.
I'll keep it for 3 years and buy a new one again...if I pay the min...it'll cost me 3500.00 for 36 mo. + my modest dp to drive the latest and greatest bike under warranty for 4 yrs.

And 3 yrs from now...there no tellin what's gonna be out....

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
by next year, zuke will have released the other 2 models based on the m109r. i'm anxious to see what they are going to come up with.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now why did you have to say that. Should I wait to see if something better comes out?

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Something better is always comming out. Things should do nothing but get better. But this will be a hard bike to top.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Your right there is always bigger and better things to come but as we speak the best is the 109er and thats all there is to it. Look at it this way there might not be anything for a year or two and you waited while we are all crusing around on the hottest thing out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts