M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it worth it? I was thinking about getting it from Oneida.... it's just under 700 bucks for us...

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sounds like a decent deal...but that's a call you have to make. How hard are you on your bike? At this point I'm not gonna do it...but I have some time left on my factory warrenty....maybe right before it runs out ...JMHO
Devilish

·
Registered
446 Posts
within 3 weeks of purchasing my bike, it was back in the shop, and then out, and then back in and out, and in and out. In a nut shell, 3800.00 in parts and 91 shop hours. Thank God for a warranty.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
That wasent included in your price i got the bike and extended protection tags and title for $11,000 :dontknow:

·
Registered
924 Posts
b said:
within 3 weeks of purchasing my bike, it was back in the shop, and then out, and then back in and out, and in and out. In a nut shell, 3800.00 in parts and 91 shop hours. Thank God for a warranty.
What the hell was wrong with it????????????/

·
Registered
679 Posts
I got the SEP with the bike and haven't had any problems (knock on wood) with the bike since they got the oil level right. Kinda like a rain coat; if you have it, you won't need it & if you don't, you will.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts