M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your bikes name?
Im in Australia and my bike is complianced a VZR1800,registed a BOULEVARD C50 and badge a Boulevard M109R
What is it we are actually riding?
And are your bikes registed and complianced this way?
Or better still what do you call your ride?
Thanks ozzy

·
Registered
172 Posts
i cant see the pics but....Definitely NOT a C50 but yes to the other 2...Boulevard M109R and VZR1800

·
Registered
303 Posts
Here in Oz they are complianced as a VZR1800 and rego'd as a M109r

I think they have stuffed up and put yours down as a C50

What state R you in ??
:p

·
Registered
398 Posts
Went to the suzuki/yamaha dealer a few days ago to get an oil filter for my 109 and they didnt have a 109 listed in their bike models ..... they lady kept asking me if it was a C90 and didnt know what an M109R was ........she kept looking in the part manual and couldnt find anything .....pathetic. then some other salesman that new a little more told her the filter was the same as the C90.

How ignorant can dealer reps be about one of the best looking bikes Suzuki has come up with in years ? It baffles me.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Seabee68 said:
Went to the suzuki/yamaha dealer a few days ago to get an oil filter for my 109 and they didnt have a 109 listed in their bike models ..... they lady kept asking me if it was a C90 and didnt know what an M109R was ........she kept looking in the part manual and couldnt find anything .....pathetic. then some other salesman that new a little more told her the filter was the same as the C90.

How ignorant can dealer reps be about one of the best looking bikes Suzuki has come up with in years ? It baffles me.
I had a similar encounter with my dealer awhile back. I went in to get brake pads for my 1400 Intruder and the parts guy asks me who makes it (Intruder) :eek: And this is the local Suzuki dealer! :yikes: Never ceases to amaze me. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys,the C50 had me stumped hadnt heard it called that before got the stealers to fix it up today :bigthumbsup:
Pazza said:
Here in Oz they are complianced as a VZR1800 and rego'd as a M109r

I think they have stuffed up and put yours down as a C50

What state R you in ??
:p
Im in qld pazza and my dealer tells me after they done 1st service they dont even have a service manual for the 109 what a laugh no wonder it was registed a C50.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Definitely not the C50. I own a C50 in addition to my M109. The C50 is the 50 cubic inch (~800 cc) version of the traditional, full-fendered boulevard cruiser. Sounds like someone screwed up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts