M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased the backrest on the Suzuki web site...available in dealers sometime in July? Pics please if possible!! :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dude...you said that before. Calm down I've been there...seen them...just not on this bike! I deal better with reality than well maybes...Know what I mean??

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I, many do not go back very far and reference...unless you're looking. I check replies first and none have been posted...just thought I would renew the vigor?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Oh come on... just drop the grand on the Corbin set...   JUST KIDDING! I really want to fabricate something out of my back seat and a small backrest. I'm just afraid to screw it up.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it looks great in the dealer accessory cat but I guess I'll just have to be the guinea pig...

·
Registered
98 Posts
How about the cobra one listed on directlineparts? Is it out yet? Love to see a pic of a backrest that is mounted to the side mounts. Wifey is all over me about it and need to get one. Anybody have one to show?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Order'd mine from Suzuki & will cost about $550 complete :eek: I wanted the swival backrest & the ability to tie stuff onto it on long rides :bigthumbsup: now........... if they will freekin ever find out where that kool lookin luggage rack is hiding at I'll be set. That rack matched the style of the tail light! :D sorta heart shaped :super: the only one they have is square shaped in stock & another $200 bucks! :eek: daammmm!! :redfaced: dam............. maby shoulda order'd Corbin seats! lol ::)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I went ahead and ordered the one from the sponser. I called Cobra, the maker, and they said their backrests should be shipping to dealers any day now. Thought I'd go ahead get the order in early. I'll post pics when they arrive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts