M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dealer called and said the suzuki backrest finally came in. I'll going in Saturday A.M. to have it put on. I'll post pics once it's done.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Place your BETS!
Place your BETS here.....

Will they have the mounting hardware too??? Or will that still be backordered???

We all want your shipment to be complete. Really we do, BUT Suzuki's track record here is not so good.

Let us know

Sledzep

PS my bet is NO

·
Registered
568 Posts
I just came from the dealer, both are in and I did see them. Called the boss to see if I should get, was told no! too much money being spent on it allready. Will have to wait another month :dontknow: :cus:. They do look good. It was the small backrest I saw. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
RLS said:
I just came from the dealer, both are in and I did see them. Called the boss to see if I should get, was told no! too much money being spent on it allready. Will have to wait another month :dontknow: :cus:. They do look good. It was the small backrest I saw. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Did they have the mount also??

Sled

·
Registered
50 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
wow, that does look great...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :nopic:
+1

·
Registered
568 Posts
no, they were there :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Try to really look at what I said and you will understand why there are no pictures. ::) ::) :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
568 Posts
As much money as I've already put into this, I made a deal with her not to spend any more for awhile. I saw the backrest about 1 week after that and figured it was best to give her a call first. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the exhaust! I ordered the PC III ( Told her I would be selling the Cobra FI2000r for about what the PCIII costs). :p :p :p I'll get there ;) ;) :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts