M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of Suzuki's new naked sportbike, the Boost-King? These photos are from motorcycle.com's website, taken at Intermot in Germany last month. This bike was first seen at the Tokyo Motorcycle Show in 2001 and it has a supercharged Hayabusa engine in it. :eek:
It has the same size 240 rear tire as the M109R. It has a pretty cool alarm system too, Check this out:
"The bike is started using a fingerprint recognition system. There's also a advanced thief alarm system. If an unauthorized person tries to start or move the bike the owner gets notified of it immediately by his/her mobile phone. There's a microphone and a speaker built in the bike so the owner can speak with the thief by the phone. If a speaking motorcycle doesn't scare off the thief, you can activate light and sound alarm and the GPS system helps locating the bike if it actually gets stolen."
Considering the stock Hayabusa has 175hp, and the supercharger could add a 50% hp gain, this baby could produce ~240hp!! :eek:
I realize this bike is old news for a lot of people, but I don't think many have seen these newest photos, as they were just published in the past day or so.
I like it and this thing will put the V-max and other naked supersport bikes in it's rear view mirrors in short order. :bigthumbsup:

Nice Rear end!!! :D

It's not clear if this will actually be a production bike or if it is still just a concept. Anyone know for sure? :dontknow: :doorag:

·
Registered
629 Posts
:eek: Defiantly does sound nasty and look the part to. Can't imagine something like this anywhere else other than at the track. ::)

·
Registered
386 Posts
I really like it.. I'm already drooling over the newly redesigned kawasaki z1000 which is similar... hmmmmm.... :evil:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check out this customized Yamaha R1. I bet it won't corner worth a damn!! :a20:

Still, I think it's freaking gorgeous!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

A closer look at the rear suspension.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
The BMW 1200S makes me drool (as far as a sportbike). They have a new one for 2007 that makes 167hp.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
That B-King headlight would look good on HAL's 109........it's not too late to change from the 'ET' over and unders! :joke:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Unfortunately the information your quoting was for the old concept bike, the production bike arrives as an 08 model, along with the new busa in june of 07.
It will have a normally aspirated 08 busa motor tuned for torque, a 200 section rear tire, plan on about 180hp at the crank.
Basically it's a naked 2008 busa with some really wild styling cues, like that exhaust for instance :eek:

The beemer is in it's 3rd year of production with no changes, it made 167 when it was introduced.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come on Perry, no need to hijack my thread. We all know you guys are best buddies. ::)

Umm, I like pancakes!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts