M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a poster Suzuki is using to promote their cars, using the M109R shadow to link the cars to their successful motorcycle line:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I saw that commercial on TV here in CA. absolutely was a shadow of a M109R..... people thought i was nuts when i pointed that out.....thats when i knew i had to have one

i dropped a deposit on one today.....trading in the kawi zx10r

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
good choice and welcome you will love this bike it has a great style lots of power enjoy. and check out direct line parts you will find the link at the top of the home page.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I think this is a great idea advertisement wise from Suzuki. It almost makes me want to jump into another car payment after just getting out of two.....250 Hp out of a v6, wow, I'm impressed. I love the commercial also.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Anyone see the commercial where the 109 goes passing by in the background as the small Suzuki SUV is pulling up someplace and when the driver gets out, he kicks down a kickstand that's been bolted right to the rocker panel right underneath the driver's door.

I found it pretty funny!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yet to see  :eek: all these commercials.  Kind of fun making my own, when people see the bike though! :D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Swede said:
Yet to see :eek: all these commercials. Kind of fun making my own, when people see the bike though! :D
Yeah, I've had more people want to talk to me at red lights, smiling, looking at my bike than I ever have with either of my other bikes. It is like having a rolling commercial in a way.

·
Registered
36 Posts
cdaniel76 said:
Anyone see the commercial where the 109 goes passing by in the background as the small Suzuki SUV is pulling up someplace and when the driver gets out, he kicks down a kickstand that's been bolted right to the rocker panel right underneath the driver's door.Â

I found it pretty funny!
Yes, I saw the commercial. Can't hear the bike though as it briefly glides by in the background.

·
Registered
59 Posts
suzuki have been very slack here in australia they barley advertise their motorbike range and when they do its the dirtbikes :dontknow: :dontknow:i actually found the 109 by accident and immmediatly fell in love with it, got one on order now :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
I also saw the televisin comercials, also noticed the 109 in both right away. I was so excited, and got to thinking... It only makes sense that a company pulls their motorcycle respect and proven performance record into their auto brand image.

I guess Suzuki's autos are getting to be worth looking at for americans, atleast that must be the hope.

Anyway, nice find, nice pic. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wait until you guys see the other 3 commercials we have coming out. There are 2 more with the 109 that you all have not seen yet and 1 more with a GSXR. Oh, and there are some good looking gals in them too.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Saw the one with the girls the other night. Three hot chicks. At least one of them is riding a 109 and they are trying to flag down some guys in the Suzuki SUV (Is it the XL7?) and when they stop, the guys are scared thinking it's a bunch of bikers that are going to beat them up or something, but it's just a few hot chicks who flagged them down to give one of the guys his cellphone that he left back at the dinner that they were all eating at earlier.... oh, and she added her number to the phone too. LOL

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I'm heading in to work this morning, the sun is rising just off of my left shoulder, for some reason I look to my right and behold, there on the ground as I'm rolling down the road, is that "shadow." It looked just like the commercial and brought a smile to my face.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
cdaniel76 said:
Saw the one with the girls the other night. Three hot chicks. At least one of them is riding a 109 and they are trying to flag down some guys in the Suzuki SUV (Is it the XL7?) and when they stop, the guys are scared thinking it's a bunch of bikers that are going to beat them up or something, but it's just a few hot chicks who flagged them down to give one of the guys his cellphone that he left back at the dinner that they were all eating at earlier.... oh, and she added her number to the phone too. LOL
That should show you that only women ride the black 109 :joke:

·
Registered
814 Posts
big69 said:
That should show you that only women ride the black 109Â :joke:
That's because the silver is so much faster than a black one that the women aren't strong enough to hold on! Why you think I got the backrest on my Silver Bullet for my lil lady?!?!?!?!?!?

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :joke: :joke: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts