M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guy's and Gal's :D Man I just seen my First Suzuki advertisement ,all black bikes with women riders looked like all dressed in Black Black Black,The thing that caught my eyes the most was the short clip of them riding off :eek: That has to be the ugliest tag placement I have ever seen!!!
The tag was mounted over the rear brake light looked like to me and stuck out like a sore thumb!
Has anyone else seen this add? If we had to mount or tags like that,Due to the law or something I think i would Move!The tags were Black with white Lettering anyone Know were this add may have been shot at? I still can't get over it,it was that bad to me!
But they showed the front of the bike for a nice little piece at the beginning,and at a glance you knew that head light ,109 Baby :D :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag: Later Silentrider

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Saw a thread recently that showed Victorian tags in Austrailia are black with white lettering, but not sure about the ad.

·
Registered
158 Posts
silentrider said:
Hey Guy's and Gal's :D Man I just seen my First Suzuki advertisement ,all black bikes with women riders
No way really a woman on the bike in an add!!!! tag thing umm ok. if anyone has a link to this please let me know!!!

thanks

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HEY Medic,Yea these tags were about the same size as ours But man when the bike was riding off all you would notice was the tag! You wouldn't even notice the rest of the bike it caught your eye so bad :eek: Later Silentrider

But they Showed about five or six Black 109's  :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

Binary-speed Hey Dude :D yes they were ALL WOMAN Dressed to Kill In Black Leather :D ;)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I can't wait to see this commercial. That's one area I was quite disappointed with Suzuki in... they don't advertise for crap. When the VTX came out, that bike was all over the TV with several different ads. The one sticking in my mind had the guy basicaly drifting on a dirt road. Had the back end kicked out pretty far.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just Read GT Bozak's post and I think we are talking about the same Commercial :eek:
if you guys see this commercial Look at the tag as they drive off :eek: Later Silentrider

It's pretty good for the 109 MEDIC :bigthumbsup: They show the bikes For a good bit of the commercial :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Medic/Silent Rider ,
I just posted my bike with Black/White plates in Victoria Australia.
These are personalised Custom Plates in Oz.(Victoria)
Normally are White With Blue .
Ok I Know its shocking where mine is but I only just got the Girl.
Mods will come.
I like the Idea of a Bit Higher with a few Bullets & toss the Factory indicators.

Fatcat downunder in Oz

·
Registered
775 Posts
i saw that commercial just last night. i noticed the weird tag placement as well. but, i think the rear ends ( hehe) we're actually seeing ride away is those of c90's. there tags mount up above the rear fender. if i see the commercial again i'll try to get a closer look.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Seen the commercial twice now. It's definitely not 109's they're showing when they are pulling off. I'm with walker on this one. I think it was a couple of c90's

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
cdaniel76 said:
Seen the commercial twice now. It's definitely not 109's they're showing when they are pulling off. I'm with walker on this one. I think it was a couple of c90's
Well, that don't make the least bit of sense. Why make a brand new commercial that doesn't showcase your newest creation? :dontknow: That's just dumb IMHO.

·
Registered
94 Posts
their website leaves quite a bit to be desired. It lacks actual photos and has numerous grammatical errors in the text. Very unprofessional presentation.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Well, that don't make the least bit of sense. Why make a brand new commercial that doesn't showcase your newest creation? :dontknow: That's just dumb IMHO.
One of the bikes is definitely a 109, it's just in the end, they don't show it for some reason. But it is shown earlier in the commercial. The "lead" bikers is on a 109, and that's probably why you don't see it at the end because you're seeing the back of the last bikes...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes Walker is probable right I did notice something did not look right when they were riding off,but it was hard to tell looking at the crazy tag :eek:
But in the begging that is for sure 109's you can see then good right behind the Girls,the head lights are a sure thing with the 109,and you can see what looks like four or five of them :bigthumbsup: the c-90's in the last shot is a real head scratcher :confused: why use them if they already had the Bad Boy 109's on the scene? later Silentrider

·
Registered
702 Posts
silentrider said:
... :confused: why use them if they already had the Bad Boy 109's on the scene? later Silentrider
maybe they didn't want folks who aren't in the know to think the 109 is an unavailable prototype; it really looks non conventional to the uninitiated. just a guess though, and I'm with your thinking.

btw, yes, same commercial

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yep! There's a 109 in there at the first of the comercal,but that's about it,for seeing the 109 in the rest of it. :dontknow:

·
Registered
330 Posts
i have seen it twice or so now and there is more than one 109. its just to hard to see with all the eye candy. i keep getting distracted....... :eek: i think i saw at least 3 109's.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I seen that commercial yesterday ...wasn't really watch en T.V. but the headlite caught my attention.....it was about bikers chasing down a couple in a Suzuki s.u.v. and giving them back there phone ...or something....I must be a dirty old man because after the girl took of her helmet I didn't see any more bikes :p

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
just saw the commercial during a mythbusters episode. the 109 was the leader of the pack!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You only saw One 109 ? man i would have bet the farm there was three or four behind the girls :eek: Now I'm looking for the commercial again :eek: :D :doorag:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts