M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the third delay in shipping, I stopped by my delaer today to check on my backorders. Still no date on the shaft cover, Crash bars were supposed to ship last week, pushed back again for the 4th time now and no date on the chrome accent covers. Oh well, at the rate they are going, the aftermarket will have theirs out and theirs will be cheaper and hopefully nicer.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i've got a shaft cover on backorder as well. it was the only accessory i'm interested in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the engine guards on backorder since mid july. I called Suziki yesterday and she called back today and said, things are shipping next week, she said that she put a priority on mine, apparently they can track your orders by your vin through the dealer. My dealer has 33 stores. So I may get lucking and have them before the holiday.

The dealer called me back after 3 days and said they have been pushed back to 9-15. So time will tell.

TAZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess time will tell. Personally, Suzuki IMO really dropped the ball here. Honda and Yamaha really do their homework when it comes to accessories. They have them ready (for the most part) when the bike comes out, not 9 months later.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eaglesfan, you must have been in your glory last night, hey bro. I know it was pre-season, but the birds were looking pretty good.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey...Now see that if you bought a HD you would have been in hock the rest of your life with all the stuff they have. JOHN

Im am waiting too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a backrest on backorder.

Every week it's the same answer:

"One more week..."

Enough of those and it will be thanksgiving by the time I see daylight.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Windog,

Which sissy bar did you order and what country do you live in? ;)

Carl

·
Registered
363 Posts
I was thinking of putting a set of Linbars on my gal's '05 Honda Aero and wondered if you guys knew anything about them...didn't mean they would look right on the M. Sorry about the confusion. Those little o-rings looked kinda fragile to me but the bars do look better IMO than the run of the mill circular variety.

LG

1 - 14 of 14 Posts