M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The supplement is now out. My dealer gave me a copy. It has a black 109 on the cover that is "tricked" out with a windshield, hard saddlebags, and a bag rest. On page 2 there is a pic of a silver bullet, err 109, with the leather saddlebag, and sports windshield. Man that silver bullet just looks good!! :D

G

·
Got mine yesterday as well. Pictures are alot better than the website and you can actually see what the seats will look like, and the other accessories as well. They state in the brochure that ALL accessoreis shown will be available July 06. We will see. What I found interesting was that two of the seats are trimmed back about 1-2" to help with leg room. They are thinner in the back end which is supposed to help you with leg extension. They don't look too bad. In the brochure they actually took the tank stickers off before they put the carbon fiber tank accent on. :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
How about a link? I went to www.suzukicycles.com and found a few parts listed, but seats weren't one of them. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like the full seat. I'm curious about the ridability of the back passenger since the room comes from the rear seat.
By the way the post on the brake and shifter adjustment was priceless. It was like a birthday present to myself.

·
Registered
23 Posts
ajsmithtx said:
The supplement is now out. My dealer gave me a copy. It has a black 109 on the cover that is "tricked" out with a windshield, hard saddlebags, and a bag rest. On page 2 there is a pic of a silver bullet, err 109, with the leather saddlebag, and sports windshield. Man that silver bullet just looks good!! :D
I knew you needed "balls" to ride this bike... but a "bag rest"? :a20: :a20:... Suzuki thought of everything!!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
dicarlos said:
I like the full seat. I'm curious about the ridability of the back passenger since the room comes from the rear seat.
By the way the post on the brake and shifter adjustment was priceless. It was like a birthday present to myself.
the room added to the front seat is'nt taken from the rear...that is actually the same rear seat that came on the bike.... the front seat is not nearly as thick at the back edge as the stock seat...if you look and compare the two you will see the accessory seat is much thinner at the back edge hence the 1"-2" ....

this is definitely on my list for purchase for now...

khrome

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
has anyone ordered a ful cut seat yet, its july? gel is the ticket for those rides over 45 mins. i could use an extra 1.5" also.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Stopped in dealer today for that exact animal.

He'll get back to me.

...Check's in the mail.

.....Table's ready in 5 minutes

No I won't...........................

·
Registered
254 Posts
YOU ROCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Many Thanx. I ordered it and it was on sale to boot!

'ppreciate it!

·
Registered
679 Posts
referenced the part numbers and it is the standard one, hopefully they will have the full cut soon.

·
Registered
254 Posts
When I got to the purchase screen it made mention of the benefits of the full cut. Now I'm going to cross reference it

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't believe it.

175 for the gel and the carbon fiber look isn't the end of the world for now.

·
Registered
254 Posts
As I wrote that post I was afraid you may take it that way. No Problemo as Tonto would say. For the money it's worth the gel and look til the full cut is out.
Thanx
-D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts