M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
clothes to wear!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Talked to her fashion designer (painter) this morning and she's on the list!!!!!

I can see it in my mind.... now let's see if he can make it happen... :dontknow:

Now, I need to get her undressed and over to him. I'm hoping she'll have her new outfit for Christmas!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i like big butts, and i cannot lie

G

·
ppridgen1 said:
you other brothers can't deny, when a itty bitty girl with a little bitty waist puts a round thing in your face , you get spung ,wanna pull up ya tongue............................
I knew you would know the words to that song.

·
Registered
413 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
you other brothers can't deny, when a itty bitty girl with a little bitty waist puts a round thing in your face , you get spung ,wanna pull up ya tongue............................
......LA Face wit da Oakland Booty.......Keep it goin' ...... :D :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
G said:
clothes to wear!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Talked to her fashion designer (painter) this morning and she's on the list!!!!!

I can see it in my mind.... now let's see if he can make it happen...  :dontknow:

Now, I need to get her undressed and over to him. I'm hoping she'll have her new outfit for Christmas!!!!!  :bigthumbsup:
Her skins are coming off this weekend (with the help of one of our fine members from the board)!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

If I had to do it myself, I'd be lost. ::)

I can't even change the blinker fluid without messing something up. Last time I vaccuumed the exhaust pipes, I got that I had to change the air in the tires to get maximum efficiency. :dontknow:

She should have her new look in about 4 weeks. I can't wait to see how she turns out and post some pictures!!!!! :D :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts