M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get Corbin to make a modification of the generation 3 fairing they now sale. I don't like how is "swoops" up where it meets the windscreen. It reminds me of the batmobile. Go to http://corbin.com/suzuki/sm109rfair.shtml to see the gen 3. With the m109r lines being so smooth a flowing, it just doesn't work for me. I need to know how many people would be interested in a fairing IF they redesigned it to not have the "swoops" in that area. Their willingness to make that change is dependant on how many might be interested. I would like to provide a list of intereseted people so I can motivate them to make the generation 4.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
not sure I understand the swoop thing. This is the same ferring they have been selling for several years I think, at least it looks just like mine. the face of the ferring is straight from the windshield to the light. do you mean the w shape at the wihd shield?

There is another alterative a member on here make a harley modified . It is in the LE section or the yellow I will go look it up

Here it is

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
That's very personal, but for me, it's like putting a muzzle on a 9. This beast has to be free .... IMO :pop:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:agree:
I agree that the bike looks much better without bags or fairing. But I want the coolest looking bike ever with the convience of more comfortable highway cruising, and a place to put a rainsuit. You tend to compromise a little when you become a bit of an older fart! And yes- The swoop thing is the "w".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts