M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya never know WHO you're going to run into on a run. Doing the Annual Toy Run here on Oahu today. And a gentleman (one of several people.....y'all know the 9 draws a crowd) walks over and says "Hey, I think I've seen this bike before. Do you know about the M109Riders website?"

Turns out it's none other than Awesome109, out here on a business trip and checkin' out the bikes.

Some of the 'lingerie baristas' selling iced drinks and smoothies.

Like I said....ya never know what or who you'll see on a run here in Hawaii. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
His screen name isn't Awesome109 for nothing! :bigthumbsup: He has a great lookin' bike. Wish the weather here was as nice as you are having.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That's awesome that you ran into Awesome!

I think I'd want a refund if the girl on the far right was serving me! :eek: Look guys its a Hawaiian female George the Animal Steel!

GR, they don't have her standing by the "Monster" cans for nothing:nojoke:; She is a "Double Monster," jajajajaja. But deep down inside you know you would take her after let's say, a quarter of a six pack:joke::joke:.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That's awesome that you ran into Awesome!

I think I'd want a refund if the girl on the far right was serving me! :eek: Look guys its a Hawaiian female George the Animal Steel!

GR, they don't have her standing by the "Monster" cans for nothing:nojoke:; She is a "Double Monster," jajajajaja. But deep down inside you know you would take her after let's say, a quarter of a six pack:joke::joke:.
She is just a bouncer in a not so good disguise.

Something tells me that she probably likes french fries.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Lol, that's well, Awesome. small world. Years ago, when my wife and I were in the Bahama's on our honeymoon, we ran in to a couple that shopped in a store she worked in.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That woman would flat out hurt me Brah! :a20:

Throw in 17 shots of Tequila and a loaded gun and I'd be all hers!!!!!
Don't worry Nathan, she'll do you not harm; She is only there for just in case you attempt to take their tips. While it will only take a quarter of a six pack for you to get close to her, you will still need to wait for her to finish her 3 quarter pounders before she is able to play... Here kitty, kitty, kitty:D:joke::joke::clap2::a20:.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Don't worry Nathan, she'll do you not harm; She is only there for just in case you attempt to take their tips. While it will only take a quarter of a six pack for you to get close to her, you will still need to wait for her to finish her 3 quarter pounders before she is able to play... Here kitty, kitty, kitty:D:joke::joke::clap2::a20:.
More like MOOOO!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
She is just a bouncer in a not so good disguise.

Something tells me that she probably likes french fries.
Jeremy, have you even been told that you kind of look like Chris Farley???:nojoke::clap2:. I mean, at this very moment you look better than him, but on this video it would be very hard to tell you both apart:joke:. Don't you like french fries???:joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
185 Posts
She's there to make the others look skinnier. :eek:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Samoan

If you've ever known a Samoan before, "Thats just the way they rollllll" literally. Huge people, champion sumu wrestlers .... and no I don't want to wrestle her!! Or do I???

Ride on.....

·
Registered
488 Posts
Man I miss HAWAII!!! I was stationed there for 5 years and jsut heard that my fellow soldier here in VA got orders to go back. I hope to make it back there again, sooner than later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts