M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lamont called me this morning to say he was on his way down to swap the paint and exhaust. Turned out he was 15 minutes away. By 1 PM we had it all back together and put the skeletal remains of his bike back on the trailer.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Re: Surgery is Complete

Man, the bike is looking awesome Hal!!!  :bigthumbsup:

What's next Lamont? I trust you've got something up your sleeve that's going to blow our minds.... :eek:

·
Registered
354 Posts

looks sweet hal....cant wait to see whats next for yours lamont!

·
Registered
629 Posts

:bigthumbsup: :bad2thebone: Looking Kick-in hal, I hope it won't take to long to post those Numbers now that you got your pipes. ;) Pleeeaaaase. :yourock:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts

Just checked into a Hotel in Ormond Beach next to that big Harley dealer. :eek: Man my butt is dragging but I need to get caught up on my web stuff. ::)

I got an Iron Butt in my truck and that's with swapping all the parts with Hal too. :doorag: It was good to meet Junk Yard Dog too. Thanks for your help Bro :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Did I tell you guys I love those pipes? :D

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts

ppridgen1 said:
at bruce rossmeyers huh? shoulda called JR and I would have come down to meet you !!
I'm be sawing zzzz's before you get here. ::) I didn't know I was going to stop til about an hour ago. ;)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

HalGreenlee said:
Hey Hal, is that a stock 240 on Lamont's bike? It looks like a Dunnie tread pattern, but it looks dang near as big as your 280. Probably the angle. Also, is your front tire on backwards? The tread pattern looks like it's facing the wrong way... like it will channel the rain towards the center when rolling.

Oh, BTW, your bike looks bangin! :bigthumbsup: You getting used to the power yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I did a search and found this post I made previously:

This is the front right side of the tire:

Water pushing is not logical when you look at it. Always look at the arrows on the tires.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

Awesome look Hal!! I think I've seen that paint job before but I could be wrong. I think it was on another 109 too!! :joke:

·
Registered
448 Posts

In the dictionary, the description for BAD A$$: Hal's 109 :bigthumbsup: :super:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I recognized that big bald head turning the wrench. Too bad we didn't plan it better Lamont. You are on our stompin ground. We could have met you at the Scottish Inn. Don't eat at BK. There's a good restaurant on the other side of I-95.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

HalGreenlee said:
I did a search and found this post I made previously:

This is the front right side of the tire:

Water pushing is not logical when you look at it. Always look at the arrows on the tires.
:bigthumbsup: Just checkin'. The rear tread goes the other direction.. from center out.

·
Registered
94 Posts

Looks awesome guy's :doorag: :doorag: 109's ROCK! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
936 Posts

beautiful bike Lamont, would love to hear it and would like to know were you got the 2 into 1 transition pipe? but i still like Hal's bike the best and would love to ride it and dog it a little to feel the power. with the horses turned up i think it would run better with the 240, but yes i like the 280 and the rear wheel.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

I'm so confused. Lets see? Your bike is Hal's bike. No! Hal's bike is your bike. No! You painted your bike, but Hal now has your paint. Hmmm. Maybe? That's a great pipe. It's on Hal's bike - right? Like I said, I'm so confused!!!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

jazzman said:
I'm so confused. Lets see? Your bike is Hal's bike. No! Hal's bike is your bike. No! You painted your bike, but Hal now has your paint. Hmmm. Maybe? That's a great pipe. It's on Hal's bike - right? Like I said, I'm so confused!!!
Lamont had BD's Cycles in NC paint his bike, but didn't like how it turned out so Hal bought it from him. lamont also made the bitchin 2 into 1 using a supertrap exhaust for a V-Rod. He drove down to Florida and installed the paintset and pipes onto Hal's bike. At least that's how I understand it happened.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts