M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting here on this dreary day I was just thinking about when I have to put her away for winter NOT A GOOD THING. Does anybody make a snow tire yet.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am dreading the winter...weather has sucked around here since I got my 07 a couple of weeks ago...Booooooo

·
Registered
665 Posts
Guys,get some cold weather riding gear! About the ONLY time you can't ride is when the roads are snow covered,or ice covered. With the right gear you can ride in comfort about 90% of the year. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Where you guys at ? Alaska ? ...I'm in Va Beach Va. area...and we are looking at 90 Sunday...possible rain very late in day.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Let some guys from Michigan and Wisconsin chime in here!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I'm in Vancouver Canada, and I ride just about year round. I agree with Ron, get the right gear and you're good to go.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
i live in idaho and the mornings here have been down below freezing. and when winter hit it is usely snow covered roads for about 4 months. or longer sometimes...IT SUCKS....

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
winter solution = heated seat from corbin, and dress up.

·
Registered
450 Posts
the snow may not fall soon, but that cool weather sure is coming soon. Went to the storage shed today. think im gonna rip some benches out of the garage so it can stay. It's a lovers thing. I love my 109.

·
Registered
600 Posts
It routinely gets into the single digits and below around here in the winter. I work evenings - outside - and there's no way I'm gonna freeze my @ss off while I'm at work, only to add a 70mph wind chill to it on the way home :confused: It sure is nice to know that, after I hit the remote start on my truck on the way to the locker room to pull off all the Carhartt gear, it's gonna be about 80 degrees in the cab all the way home :hot:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yep, winter here can be grueling too......today its way down to 80 fo a high. :joke: Winter , when not raining is actually the best down here .......but man we sweat the summer. :eek:

·
Registered
134 Posts
:dontknow:  YES I messed up this morning and left home with out a jacket thinking it was warm enough, but once I got out away from the house it was fairly cold.  I had to suck it up for the 15 mile commute to work, but it will be nice heading home now with out having to wear a jacket. :doorag:

Born and raised in Florida by the grace of God!

G

·
Yeah, I am dreading winter as well... it can get real tough here in Ft Lauderdale, FL... :edit: :dontknow: :edit:

:joke:

·
Registered
890 Posts
ole man....

YOU NEED TO MOVE...hahaha
sorry...but it doesn't get that cold here usually...winter consists of 33 degree nights..some frost...if it snows it's melted by noon...,I feel you're pain. I'm originally from Ohio, about a mile from Lake Errie...so I know snow and I don't do snow!!!

Hope you have plenty of M109 vids... I'll be thinking about ya while cruzing the desert this winter... :evil: :doorag:

Devilish

1 - 20 of 32 Posts