M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I will be taking my bike back to their shop this next month so that the final design can be finished. Hopefully all this can be completed before the International meet in September.

How many people think they would be interested in purchasing forward controls from Supreme Legends?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But are they still thinking of going with only 2" adjustability?
Still being worked out. While we did talk about a little about making them so that they would be able to be used by both short and tall, we didn't get into specifics. I will bring that up and any other concerns you guys may have when I take my bike up there.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nice. I'd like to see a 4" straight forward, kind of like the raw's but by a more reputable manufacturer. The two inch forward, 1 inch up, tilted back position doesn't really cut it for the taller guys: it can actually put more of a bend in our knees!

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
:pop::pop:

I am sure that anything that you put on your bike would be nothing short of looking GREAT.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Hey Bear, Not everyone is a freaking giant. Some of us got short legs and are looking to move them back ya big galoot. Dont ferget the little people.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Nice. I'd like to see a 4" straight forward, kind of like the raw's but by a more reputable manufacturer. The two inch forward, 1 inch up, tilted back position doesn't really cut it for the taller guys: it can actually put more of a bend in our knees!
Def 4 inch forward. Need to stretch my legs out. How much would they be thinking if they did this and would it be fully chromed?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Keep us informed O AWESOME one... :pop:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yes 4" please!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
4 X 4 :D

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Keep the inputs coming. This will help Bill when he does the final design. He did some forward controls for another bike and only sold a total of 6 sets. I'm trying to convince him that a set of adjustable ones may be the way to go.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Keep the inputs coming. This will help Bill when he does the final design. He did some forward controls for another bike and only sold a total of 6 sets. I'm trying to convince him that a set of adjustable ones may be the way to go.
absolutely ... trying to keep everyone happy is impossible ...

what about making a bracket that will move the existing controls forward or back ? some sort of transition plate ?

it would be similar to ordering bonz .... you want a two inch extension , a one inch extention or..... one or two inches in the other direction for the migits...

:joke:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Def 4 inch forward. Need to stretch my legs out. How much would they be thinking if they did this and would it be fully chromed?
Yes 4" please!!!
:agree: X3 Count me IN!
:agree:I'm in depending on $$$$

1 - 20 of 47 Posts