M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW THIS HAL OVER AT DIRECT LINE IS ONE OF OR MIGHT BE OUR ONLY SPONSOR LAMONT AND HAL HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB PUTTING THIS GREAT SIGHT TOGETHER AS THEY DID WITH THE VRCC, VTX, AND OTHER BOARDS .NEEDLESS TO SAY THESE SIGHT ARE NOT CHEEP TO RUN SO I SAY LETS SHOW OUR SUPPORT TO HAL AND LAMONT AND ANY PARTS YOU GUYS NEED THAT THEY SELL ON THE DIRECT LINE LINK WE SHOULD BUY IT FROM THEM

THANKS HAL AND LAMONT FOR THIS GREAT SIGHT

SIXSHOOTER

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Thanks for the plug Bro but we have always felt that we need to earn your business and buying from Direct Line is not a requirement to use our boards. The boards are a sales tool but I would have put it up even if we didn't sell anything for the 109, that's just the way I am. When I get excited about a bike and I see there is no good source of information about that bike I start a site for it. :doorag: This won't be my last bike and I'm sure there will be many more that gets me excited but for now I'm really having a good time with this bike and this board. I appreciate all those that have made this such a great site to gather information from and to build friendships. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Lamont,

Forget my whining about noise earlier today. Yep these are loud but I just went to the airport to get my car and came back to the house to get the bike. Rode the bike back to the office and wow how quickly I forget. First and second under the overpass has such a nice sound and I was hanging on for dear life.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Lamont,

Forget my whining about noise earlier today. Yep these are loud but I just went to the airport to get my car and came back to the house to get the bike. Rode the bike back to the office and wow how quickly I forget. First and second under the overpass has such a nice sound and I was hanging on for dear life.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Another reminder that everything is relative.
Jer

HalGreenlee said:
Lamont,

·
Registered
76 Posts
Appreciation for this site, goes without saying.. :bigthumbsup:, but how about some more detail on our sponsors for those not in the inner circle. I'm been getting bits here and there about who is who and which way the river flows.

G

·
I have dropped lots of money on Hals other site Honda Direct line and well worth it. They have outfitted my Goldwing with every piece of chrome and LED, peg, and electronic piece the planet has to offer. Price has always been the best. Service is always right there too. Shipping is fast and if you spend more than $100, shipping is free. Simple transactions, great service. I was thrilled when i found out that they had a site for the Suzuki because I knew that it would be just as good as the wing site. Thanks to Hal and Lamont for all their hard work and dedication. It may not be said all the time, but it is greatly appreciated.

G

·
We have chosen to build our business in a different way. Rather than have 100,000 parts that fit 10,000 vehicles we try to specialize in the bigger cruisers and touring bikes. Up until we did this site we were 100% Honda as we own 2 Honda dealerships. 1 in Miami, FL and 1 in Shadyside, OH. Our big warehouse is in Sunrise, FL but we have migrated a lot of the product to our Hendersonville, NC warehouse as we still have a leaky roof from Hurricane Wilma. So we have a total of 4 facilities and about 40 employees. In spite of Hurricane Wilma we keep moving on down the road.

We have been waiting for some new Honda vehicles to work on but just couldn't wait anymore. So we ended up with two of the M109 and are working as hard as we can to make some parts for it and build a list of any other aftermarket parts that are available for the M109. Its the bike that Honda should have built two years ago.

Lamont and I have been doing this for 6 years now and it allows us to do a lot of things that normal dealers do not do. We usually go to the big national shows and last year we went with 8 guys to Sturgis and this year we have somewhere around 40 signed up to go.

Developing our business via the Internet has been challenging as it is wide open territory and not much can't be done.

And yes this is a real business and we are in this business to make a profit while trying to serve our friends and customers as best we know how.

I think you will find that Lamont and myself are as available as you want us to be. So if you need something please give us a call and if we can't get you the right answer we will know where to send you.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Virtually every aftermarket item I installed on my 02 1800VTX/C was purchased from HondaDirectLine. The service, prices and selection of items was second to none. The quality of all the products was always top notch. If you encountered a problem with a product all that was required was a quick phone call to their toll free # and you had immediate results in resolving your problem and never no "bull sh-t".
I worked for Uncle Sam for 36 years and the installation where I was employed always stressed "Legendary Service" when dealing with customers. In my opinion DirectLine has always demonstrated that mind set.

Hal and Lamont, kudos to both of you......here's a little jingle for you!

"You've tried the rest, now try the best" "Direct Line Parts"

G

·
Hal and Lamont, thanks for your efforts with regards to the webpage, product development, and DirectLine. While I have not patronized Directline yet, (haven't spent much money on bike yet), I do always look there first.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Since we are on the subject, why not give us specifics on websites and store names, because eventhough I love the M I'm sure this will not be the only bike I'm going to own. Its not ass kissing is just that i have tried other sites. but you guys seem like real down to earth and Miami sounds like a nice ride from new Orleans. The last thing I must say is there is nothing wrong with making money, self advertisement, and such .... God bless America! :D

G

·
EL said:
Since we are on the subject, why not give us specifics on websites and store names, because eventhough I love the M I'm sure this will not be the only bike I'm going to own. Its not ass kissing is just that i have tried other sites. but you guys seem like real down to earth and Miami sounds like a nice ride from new Orleans. The last thing I must say is there is nothing wrong with making money, self advertisement, and such .... God bless America! :D
SOmetimes we run into people who think that we can do all of the things that we do just for the fun of it. We are very up front that we try to make a profit but sometimes they forget.

Go to:

www.hondadirectlineusa.com

www.hondadirectline.com

www.directlineparts.com

www.vtxoa.com

www.gl1800riders.com

www.bigbikeriders.com

and Lamont has a few more in his sig.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
You guys are great ! Your honest...to the point and you respond to a great deal of these and many other posts...you offer your opinions
good bad or indifferent...and you run a good board/biz here...I'm sure most will agree.

Thank you and best !

Dave in Va.

·
Registered
752 Posts
EAGLEFAN67 said:
You guys are great ! Your honest...to the point and you respond to a great deal of these and many other posts...you offer your opinions
good bad or indifferent...and you run a good board/biz here...I'm sure most will agree.

Thank you and best !

Dave in Va.
+1

Your good people.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts