M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this past Sunday I was able to put Superman 9's bike in the local Bike Show. I am very happy to say that not only did he win best in Class but he also got Best in Show.

I am very proud for Cal and just wish he would have been able to be there himself but some of us have real jobs. :doorag: Congrats Cal!!!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Sweet!:congrats:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Very Nice!!

And nice bike, It was meant to win LOL

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
:congrats: to Cal, and awesome looking bike! I like that 21" front wheel.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Sick ride:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what's the trailer for? is it a harley?:joke:

congratz on the win
LOL!!! No it's not a Harley. Cal works off shore and his bike sits for long periods. The battery was dead and would not take a charge. I took the battery to my place and cycled it a few times to get it back up and working Sat night. Richard is a mutual friend and he offered to trailer it because it was 31 degrees that morning and I did not want to ride it in. Anyway when I put the battery back in I could not get the bike to idle. We ended up trailering it to my place so I could reflash the PC5/autotune. Then we took it to Richards house and rode it to the show. All 6 blocks :D .
BTW
Richard has a Honda Fury that we have been cutting on for a few weeks now. He has rigged his very own airshock up and the bike sit's on the frame without the kickstand when he lowers it. Pics to come shortly of it.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
:congrats: looks like he raked the front a little too?? Is that the 3 degree or stock?

Can't wait to see the pics of the fury!:eek:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Our bikes win best in show even with a WINDSCREEN attached!!!!! :bigthumbsup: The Power of the M109R knows no bounds!!!!! :doorag:
was just going to mention that.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Congratulations bro

That's one sweet machine. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts