M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been scouring the net trying to find some super hi-res images of the 109 (as don't own one and haven't seen it in person). Turns out Suzuki has some right on their site so thought I'd share.

They are in TIF format and about 9MB a pop so dial-up beware.

http://www.media.suzuki.com/mc/phot...bm109r&catid=1001&model=M109RK7&model_year=07.

One of these days I wont need any darn pictures, I'll have it right in front of me!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Re: Super hi-res photos of 2007 models - Where did this color come from????

Where did that color come from??? !!!!!! (the "click here to download" link)
It is a zip file containing a .TIF .......The file name say's RED, but it isnt. Maybe a color they decided not to go with??
This is not an '07 color... Nor an '06 color... Hmmmmm

Dude, go find a shop that has the red... Pictures of the "real" red do it NO JUSTICE AT ALL!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Prowler - I agree on the red. Saw a red '07 yesterday at Joe Harrison Motor Sports in San Antonio. Looks like a deep candy apple red to me (at least like the candy apples I used to eat at the fair :D) I still like my silver . ( The red one had silver wheels :bigthumbsup:)

·
Registered
686 Posts
that photo is the closest I have seen to the true red on the bike. Look at the side panels that aren't reflecting light and it is pretty true.

It looks like this is the exact same image that website maniacmedia.com stole to make those wallpaper images mentioned in another post. :)

·
Registered
721 Posts
No no no...... download the .ZIP file and check that picture.... Not any kind of red  LOL
Looks kinda like the Burple, but no blue flake.... No blue at all

I guess this means.... Violet ??

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Pr0wl3r-X said:
No no no...... download the .ZIP file and check that picture.... Not any kind of red LOL
Looks kinda like the Burple, but no blue flake.... No blue at all

I guess this means.... Violet ??
Prowler, you looking at that on a laptop? Cause on my laptop it looks like a red/purple, but on my desktop it looks like a deep gorgeous red / wine color.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Odd....
Both laptop w/19" FP at work and my CRT at home are showing purple... BUT

My bad people.

It seems different apps are showing different colors for this .TIF file....
Microsoft Office Picture Manager shows it as the purty red :bigthumbsup:
But, Windows Picture and Fax Viewer shows it purple.. Along with several other apps also.

In MS Paint, I can see both the red, and the purple.

My humble apologies :redfaced:

:eek:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Opened in MS Paint, resized and saved as JPEG.... Am I crazy?? Seems Internet Explorer also shows purple ?? But I do see some red there. Red and purple LOL
Other apps you cant see any red at all....
Very strange indeed  ::) :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
608 Posts
I was just over on the cruisercustomizing site and there is a guy named shaynem95 who has a red 109 and it looks sweet dont get much redder than that :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
REDHAWK said:
I was just over on the cruisercustomizing site and there is a guy named shaynem95 who has a red 109 and it looks sweet dont get much redder than that :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
It's much better in real life !!!! :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Did anyone notice that the black M109R is the original show bike with the black front rotors and cross over brake line.   

Poor ol' Suzuki and their "PR" department, just can't get the fact right.!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts