M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, long time no see. Just wanted to let the Ga gang know that I may be in the market in 2011 for another bike. let me know if you see any good deals come along. PM is the best way to get me as m109riders doesnt like hotmail for some reason or here [email protected]

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it was torture seening the posts of all the rides you guys went on! Don't know for sure if a 9 is what I'm getting but I'm just keeping my eyes open right now. I have a few other things to take care of but if I see a screaming deal sorta local (not like WA or anything,lol) I might just jump on it. Would like one to be '07 or newer,low miles,like new cond.

And oh yeah, Mr. Cole... times up, I want it back now! lol

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yeah, it was torture seening the posts of all the rides you guys went on! Don't know for sure if a 9 is what I'm getting but I'm just keeping my eyes open right now. I have a few other things to take care of but if I see a screaming deal sorta local (not like WA or anything,lol) I might just jump on it. Would like one to be '07 or newer,low miles,like new cond.

And oh yeah, Mr. Cole... times up, I want it back now! lol
Uh-Oh Danny sound like your lease is being recalled.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Glad to see ya lookin for another one , hope we can all ride in 2011. your old one is still going strong. Hope to see ya soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.