M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't even plan on being able to ride this weekend and if just so happens that I got to ride both Sat. & Sun. afternoons. Yesterday I rode with 12 bikes with the GRRC ride club and today it worked out that my afternoon was free so I got another 140miles of solo saddle time.

I decided to grab my regular little Powershot camera and this is what me & the 9 saw.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Great pics bro

I just love the way the trees turn color this time of year. Thanks I needed the fix. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Awesome. I really like the b&w one.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Good pics Nathan.....You dissed me bro! I asked you on either Monday or Tuesday if you wanted to ride this past weekend. You loser! :joke:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good pics Nathan.....You dissed me bro! I asked you on either Monday or Tuesday if you wanted to ride this past weekend. You loser! :joke:
Some guys just can't take a hint!!!! :eek:...........:joke:..........J/K

Dude both bike runs for me were last minute. I'll make sure to get your permission next time to ride!!!! LMAO

Belly bump!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Very nice pics. :bigthumbsup:
I was glad to get out today and take my two youngest daughters for a ride but I rarely ever think to stop and take pics.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nice pics (I'm jealous!!)

Is the one in front of the gated drive your house?

LOL!

Sure wish it were warm up here in MI!!!

Guess I'll be waiting until next year!!

Chip

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was glad to get out today and take my two youngest daughters for a ride but I rarely ever think to stop and take pics.
That's cool about taking your kids for a ride! Yeah to me it's worth it to take a few extra minutes to snap a few pics. Your either a photo guy or your not. With the advent of digital cameras & USB cables it's just too easy to not do it.

Nice pics (I'm jealous!!)

Is the one in front of the gated drive your house?
No I live in a van down by the river. :eek:

Man, I hate working weekends....
And I hate working Mon-Fri!!!!! :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
I love the scenery of fall riding -- I also love the yellow sign in your last pic :dontknow:

why oh why when i saw your pics did i think

"two roads diverged in a yellow wood"

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
why oh why when i saw your pics did i think

"two roads diverged in a yellow wood"
"I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for sharing the photos. Colors are amazing at this time of the year. Great pics.

quick question..... are you fricken crazy????

LMAO! Nice man!.............Notice that Church in the background? I thought they could just have the funeral service there. :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts