M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CALL TIRE GUY(STEVE) IF YOU ARE PLANING ON GOING ON SUNDAY (11-12-06)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Ok,
Maybe if I start you guys will follow :bigthumbsup: The Sunday trip is a go! Talked to Mopar and we (he and I) are meeting in Walhalla and then we'll head towards Clayton, Ga. The plan is we will all meet at the "Racetrack" gas station in Clayton between 9:30 and 10:00 Sunday morning ;) I am going to post on the other thread that we move here for anything further about the trip.

I have a hard day tommorrow putting up tin on my dad's new pole barn.

If anything changes with the ride give me a call, if not, I'll see you on Sunday!!

Don

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Two Brothers Tires says my bike is ready. I am picking it up Saturday morning and planning on making the ride on Sunday. This ride will take a while. We'll be back after dark most likely. Be prepared for cold temps even though it will be low 60's mid day.

Tire Guy. This is your ballgame. Please post the definite meeting place on Sunday and the time. Looking forward to this.

Jazzman's cell number - 770-315-9160

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jazzman said:
Two Brothers Tires says my bike is ready. I am picking it up Saturday morning and planning on making the ride on Sunday. This ride will take a while. We'll be back after dark most likely. Be prepared for cold temps even though it will be low 60's mid day.

Tire Guy. This is your ballgame. Please post the definite meeting place on Saturday and the time. Looking forward to this.

Jazzman's cell number - 770-315-9160
sunday ride meeting at walmart on 20 in buford
walmart on 20 and 985.... 85 north to 985 north to exit 4 (1st exit) turn right. 1st light turn left
walmart on left........ meet at 8:30am  steve 678-612-1139

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hey TireGuy and Sled,
Talked to Mopar and we are in for the ride, it don't matter to us if we get blown around !! We just can't do 135mph (that often) :joke: We'll see you at the RaceTrak between 9:30-1000, we're meeting at 8:30 in Walhalla, about 45 miles over the mountain.

See ya then,
Don

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I'm still in. Meet you at Walmart, 20 & 985, at 8:30am. Everyone be well prepared. It's going to be cold in the morning, evening, and at altitude, and very windy. This is not a short ride. Cold builds over time and will be amplified by the wind.

I'm riding on a brand new rear tire, so it may take a bit before I push it.

Jazzman - 770-315-9160 cell

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Don't worry Jazzman, we won't leave you behind just because of your new tire :joke: I'll see you in the morning in Clayton.

You guys be careful on the way up!!

Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts