M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the missus will be cruising around on the M tomorrow afternoon, around 3:00pm (Sunday, Oct. 15th). We don't have a particular destination... until just before dark. We WILL be stopping by Woody's Pizza in Golden at dusk and stuffing our faces with an Italian Stallion pie :hot: We would love some company... either on the ride, for dinner, or both :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
Me and the missus will be cruising around on the M tomorrow afternoon, around 3:00pm (Sunday, Oct. 15th).  We don't have a particular destination... until just before dark. We WILL be stopping by Woody's Pizza in Golden at dusk and stuffing our faces with an Italian Stallion pie :hot: We would love some company... either on the ride, for dinner, or both :bigthumbsup:

Would have liked to have met you today... but the wife and I just got back from Buena Vista.... Suzi sat in the garage all weekend. Looked like it was a great day to ride today!!!!!

Maybe next time.....

·
Registered
306 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
Me and the missus will be cruising around on the M tomorrow afternoon, around 3:00pm (Sunday, Oct. 15th). We don't have a particular destination... until just before dark. We WILL be stopping by Woody's Pizza in Golden at dusk and stuffing our faces with an Italian Stallion pie :hot: We would love some company... either on the ride, for dinner, or both :bigthumbsup:
Wish I could have made it as well, but I had to work at 3 so... another time!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry we missed you both :dontknow: We rode up to Lookout Mountain, parked at the top and walked the trail for a little ways. Rode down from there and over toward Evergreen, then doubled back to Golden to Woody's for some of that awesome pizza :D We rode from there to downtown Denver, cruised around a bit, then stopped at the Hard Rock Cafe for a Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae.

We saw another M (a black one... riding two-up, also) at the intersection of Hwy 93 and 64th Ave. on our way back to town. I pulled over to see if they would turn around but didn't see them again. We also had some fun with three Harleys (I'm assuming they were Harleys - it was dark - and who else would mess with an M?) on our way home on southbound I-25. We got on the interstate at Broadway and caught up to the group about a mile later. I felt the missus grab two handfulls of my jacket when we got close to them, so I downshifted and blew by them. They tried, one at a time, to catch us but each time one of them got close I grabbed 4th gear and watched their headlight become really small and dim :clap2:

A beautiful day, a wonderful short ride and a purty girl with her arms wrapped around my waist... who could ask for more? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
Sorry we missed you both :dontknow: We rode up to Lookout Mountain, parked at the top and walked the trail for a little ways. Rode down from there and over toward Evergreen, then doubled back to Golden to Woody's for some of that awesome pizza :D We rode from there to downtown Denver, cruised around a bit, then stopped at the Hard Rock Cafe for a Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae.Â

We saw another M (a black one... riding two-up, also) at the intersection of Hwy 93 and 64th Ave. on our way back to town. I pulled over to see if they would turn around but didn't see them again. We also had some fun with three Harleys (I'm assuming they were Harleys - it was dark - and who else would mess with an M?) on our way home on southbound I-25. We got on the interstate at Broadway and caught up to the group about a mile later. I felt the missus grab two handfulls of my jacket when we got close to them, so I downshifted and blew by them. They tried, one at a time, to catch us but each time one of them got close I grabbed 4th gear and watched their headlight become really small and dim :clap2:

A beautiful day, a wonderful short ride and a purty girl with her arms wrapped around my waist... who could ask for more? :bigthumbsup:
Sounds like you guys had a good time!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dang!!! My brother and I rode to Bailey but his Harley started leaking oil so we turned back about 15 miles short of down-town. Went to the Harley shop with him and found it had too much oil and was dripping from the push-on filler cap but it was too late to go back. We went to loveland pass the week before. Would love to go ride sometime and I'll try and check this board. Didn't notice the section for Colorado before.
Hate we missed the ride... But we will go on one if it's not tooooo cold.
I may even get my wife to go but she has athsma and unless it's warmer she would probably skip.

Ride Safe!!
Ed Morton
Colorado_Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts