M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going 2 get into the wind in the morning:D Anyone want 2 join the fun?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good fix... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey Steve

We've had a few rides. I was wondering where you've been. For planned group rides, I'll probably lay low till it warms up a bit. Hope you're doing ok..

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We've had a few rides. I was wondering where you've been. For planned group rides, I'll probably lay low till it warms up a bit. Hope you're doing ok..
Hey Vic... California don't get cold! (I have the gear);)
I been around U know.
I have had some real good things happening 4 me & the family. Nothing less than blessed 2B honest & of course enough troubles here & there 2 balance it all out,LOL... a day @ a time is the way I deal with it.

Just rolled back in with the best of 300 miles on WhiteStar from Borrego Springs ride today. It was great weather down there & I had never been 2 the museum or had eyeballed all those steel statues they scattered over the desert State Park... pretty cool.
On my way back up rode into rain on the I 15 N off the 79 all the way up 2 where my low fuel light came on again just B4 Toms Farms...what a perfect place 2 refuel the Nine & the body... that hot beef dip & SN Torpedo was relished :D If I only had one word 2 describe today it would B this one... "STELLAR"

·
Registered
507 Posts
That's cool. Can you believe that Sat & Sun are going to be 80!! We are blessed with amazing riding weather. I hope to get out, just haven't made plans yet. Journey Well bro. Hope to catch up with you soon.
Hey Vic... California don't get cold! (I have the gear);)
I been around U know.
I have had some real good things happening 4 me & the family. Nothing less than blessed 2B honest & of course enough troubles here & there 2 balance it all out,LOL... a day @ a time is the way I deal with it.

Just rolled back in with the best of 300 miles on WhiteStar from Borrego Springs ride today. It was great weather down there & I had never been 2 the museum or had eyeballed all those steel statues they scattered over the desert State Park... pretty cool.
On my way back up rode into rain on the I 15 N off the 79 all the way up 2 where my low fuel light came on again just B4 Toms Farms...what a perfect place 2 refuel the Nine & the body... that hot beef dip & SN Torpedo was relished :D If I only had one word 2 describe today it would B this one... "STELLAR"

·
Registered
976 Posts
When are you guys planning a Saturday ride? I have to be in church on Sunday.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Pretty much any Saturday works for me. Sunday is a day a couple of us ride with a group called North County Cruisers.

Jason

1 - 10 of 10 Posts