M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I really wish I could.
Staying home from church today to watch over some guys that are finishing up a painting job for me. Thinking about running out for a late breakfast, or brunch tho.
Then it will be back to cleaning things up for our big family feast on Thanksgiving. I have all the in-laws coming over for the feast and to celebrate my 3 grandkids birthday (twins will be 5 on 11/26 and the youngest will be 2 on 12/4):confused:
Have fun. If you are as far as the south side of Raleigh, Garner, or near Cary, give me a call. I might be able to go out for a while before the warden (wife) gets home from church around 3:00:D.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I don't know when I'll be available. The wife wants me to go shopping with her for the Thanksgiving arsenal. Heaven knows how long that'll take . . . if I get back in time I'll post.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Anyone riding this sunday once it warms up?
LOL Not here, the white chit just started, First of the year, arggggggggggggggg

Have fun,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Where were you & the fam yesterday when I pulled up to your place and there was a bunch of guys having a fiesta complete with a Mariachi band? :joke:
Yea, I know. I was cutting wood and getting up leaves at the house in Roxboro. My neighbor was suppose to be keeping an eye on things for me. Funny how he didn't mention anything about the suspicious looking, tall black guy rambling through my mail box:joke:. Then again, he probably thought it was just me getting back home:clap2:.
Oh well time to go get a biscut before the painters arrive. Come on by guys if you are in the neighborhood. I can possibly get a way for a while.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Should have let know you were going to be in the area, we could have taken a ride ;)
I thought you rode to Jacksonville Saturday . . . I've never been to your house (close, but not close enuf) & I didn't have your phone number on me at the time. Next time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts